CHAPTER 7= IN WHICH THE CAPTAIN AND THE COPYCAT HAD A TALK

Well long time no update (for me and its boring the crap out of me). Well haven't updated for a little while. You know dance practice... and my feet hurts! And have to commute all the way from school to home... ¬_¬ Well anyway let's go on with the chapter.

_________________

IN WHICH THE CAPTAIN AND THE COPYCAT HAD A TALK

Kise Ryouta, Teikou's former copycat and small forward, now the ace of Kaijou High, is currently sitting in a fancy couch and is sweating buckets right now.

 'How  did I ended up here again?' Kise thought nervously 'Right Akashcchi wants to talk with me....' 

-=FLASHBACK=-

Kiseki no Sedai left the Seirin gym and the team training in it dumbfounded. 

"Akashicchi....?" Kise in Akashi's body murmured

 "What is it Ryouta?" came Akashi in Kise's body reply 

"About that.... talk....." Akashi smirked and turned to Kise

 "Everyone you may leave first. Ryouta stay." everyone gulped as they thought

'Nice meeting you Kise-kun.' 

'May you rest in peace Kise'

'Rest in peace blondie.'

'Bye bye Ki-chin.'

'KI-CHAN..!'

Akashi noticed that the rest hasn't left yet so he turned to him and smiled ever so sweetly to them 

"Don't worry we'll just have a little chat on some things." everyone paled but Kuroko and Murasakibara, everyone nodded and left and started walking away but Akashi stopped them. 

"Wait, before I forgot go to who is who's houses and pretend to be them and if something happens...." Akashi in Kise's body produced red scissors, everyone nodded and left.

"Look its Kise-kun!" 

"Where?!" 

"Kyaaa its Kise-kun!" fangirls screamed Kise in Akashi's body began to sweat buckets and fangirls began to run to their direction but something made them stop... Akashi is Kise's body till held his red scissors and smirking evilly at them.

 "Akashicchi...!" Kise panicked and that only made Akashi's smirk wider.

"Kise-kun is so hot with scissors!"

 "He looks so dangerous!" 

"Ahhhh..!!!" and some fangirls began to fantasize in the new image of Kise Ryouta in front of them, and Akashi took the opportunity to pull Kise. When they found a quiet place Akashi began to speak.

"This won't take long. You will stay in my mansion and pretend to be me, I warn you my father is strict so mind some manners. Tomorrow evening I'll go to my mansion as you saying that you want to speak with me. When you are having a bit trouble text me immediately. Because we espicially me and you can't afford this going out in public because that would ruin our image as a model and a family heir. Do you understand?" Kise nodded his head in silent agreement and Akashi handed him his scissors to him.

 "Wh-wha Akashicchi?!" 

"I told you act like me so you have to bring this everywhere you go and stop adding cchi, because I often call people with their first names." waiting no reply from Kise, Akashi turned his back on Kise and walked away.

-=FLASHBACK END=-

-=KISE'S POV=-

Sigh. I guess Akshicchi is late. But at the exact moment the door opened and it revealed the Akashi head butler and Akashicchi in my body. Right have to act like Akashicchi! "Ryouta." and Akashicchi turned to me