A Scientist's Past

((Hey guys :3 decided to write a new chapter~))

○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆◆○◆◆○◆○◆○◆◆○◆○◆◆○◆●◆○◆◆○◆○◆◆○◆○◆○○◆○◆○◆

???'s POV

I let out a small sigh as I walk into my lab and head to my office where I research about different subjects on my computer and come up with different theories on specific subjects. I take a seat down in my rolly chair and turn my computer on since I didn't have an experiment or anything to work on. I sighed as I couldn't find anything to research or anything to work on and turn my computer off and lean back in the chair and slowly fall asleep with my feet up on my work desk. ((Like my profile pic xD)) I slowly start having nightmares about my past about my brother, and my father. "Dad!!" I call out to my father who was trying to fix the CORE that was malfunctioning from a few bugs. "Dad! Are you crazy?! The core is going to melt!" "Sans please..calm down..I'm doing this for everyone..I've never been there for you and your brother even when the two of you needed me most." My father starts as I notice a tear escape his eye and roll down his cheek. "Just give me this one chance..to act like a father for once." He finishes as he somehow finishes fixing all the bugs. "There!" He says with a smile while I sigh in relief until the unthinkable happened. "DAD!!!" I yell as loud as I can as I watch my father get sucked into the CORE without enough time for him to react. I fall to my knees as my father was no where to be seen as a few of the lab assistants came rushing in through the door in search of my father who was the royal scientist. "Sans! Where is the professor?!" A dog looking monster askes me worriedly but I stay silent, unable to move. "Sans!" Another one calls out to me but I continue to ignore them all. They all eventually give up on trying to get answers out of me as I head home, never wanting to go back to my job again. "Brother!" My little brother, Papyrus greets me as I step through the doors of the warm and comforting house of mine. "Hey bro." I reply to the little guy as he jumps in my arms and tries to hug me making a smile form on my face and I let out a chuckle. "Wheres Daddy?" Paps asks me as I suddenly feel grief stab me in the stomach. "Daddy isn't coming home Pap.." I reply sadly and quietly to him making him frown. "What do you mean he isn't coming home?" Paps asks me in a whiney voice, wanting more of an answer. "He has to work late..and then he's going on vacation and told me to watch over you since he can't bring us with him..sadly. " I reply to Paps as I feel guilt cut a gash in me it pained me to have to lie to my little brother but I had to if I didn't want to see him cry his eyes out for telling him the truth. "But I wanna go with Daddy!!" Paps exclaims in a whiney and childish voice making me smile slightly. "I know you wanna go and so do I..but we can't..Now come on, let's eat some dinner." I say with a small smile to him making his mood immediately change from sad to happy as I walk with him to the kitchen. "Alright bud so what do you want to eat?" "Spaghetti!!" He exclaims happily to me making me chuckle and get the ingredients needed to make spaghetti and start cooking it. After we finish eating, I read a bedtime story to Paps then tuck him into bed with a warm smile on my face then head to the living room and sit on the couch, turning on the TV to watch something as I yawn tiredly. An hour passes by as there was no sign of Paps waking up so I knew that he must of been having a good dream since normally he would have a nightmare or something and run into my room or to where I was to ask if he could sleep by me. I hear a knock at the front door and get up to answer it, It was one of the King's most loyal men. The man shoves a script signed by the king himself in my face right when I was about to speak as my eyes grow wide at the first few words at the top of the paper/script. "Since our most recent Royal Scientist, W.D Gaster, or also known as your father, was caught on camera being sucked into the CORE and you were there when it happened." I try to explain what happened until he cuts me off. "Since you WERE there, the King has givin you two options, you can accept this and become the new Royal Scientist..Or," He starts as he snaps his fingers and I hear Paps' scream from upstairs as two Royal guards walk downstairs, one of them holding Paps with a tight grip making him scream from the pain while the other guard has a spear to his neck threateningly. "you can be held guilty for the death of your father and say goodbye to your cute little brother"~ He finishes making my eye glow a bright green as I growl angrily at him. I wanted to kill this guy so badly, how dare he threaten to kill my brother! "Alright! I'll take the stupid job!! Now get the hell out of my house!" I yell as I pick the man up with my magic and toss him out the front door along with the retarded royal guards. "Big brother!!" Paps calls to me in a whiney voice as he runs over to me and jumps in my arms as his tears continue to pour out of his eyes. "Shh..It's alright bud.." I say in a calming voice as I hold my younger sibling in my hands and he slowly falls alseep on me. I let out a small sigh as I smile softly and walk upstairs and to Paps' room where I gently lay him down in his bed and tuck him in bed once again then head back downstairs quietly and sit down on the couch. I turn the TV off after a few more minutes of watching a show and fall asleep on the couch. ((That's the end guys! ^-^ hope you enjoyed it :3))