Chapter 2

*A year later*
|•Graduation Day•|

A year ago today I got with Percy and I couldn't be happier. We were currently in the backseat of a older model blue Prius while Paul drove and Sally sat in the passenger seat. Looking over at Percy, I smile and fix his graduation cap that sat on top of his messy hair that looks perfect on him.

(A/N: I'm not 100% sure on what exactly happens at a graduation so I'm just going to write what I know, so if I miss anything or get something wrong then that's why :) )

When we arrived at the school Paul went to park while the rest of us climbed out and went into where the graduation was being held.

Sally kissed both of our cheeks and gave us a hug before we could go find our places, "I'm proud of you both." Smiling she walks off to find seats for her Paul.

Percy and I walk to where the other students where and talked to some of the teachers until we were all led to the first four rows of chairs.

"You excited?" Percy ask, taking my hand in his a rubbing the back with his thumb.

"Excited and a little nervous." Turning to look at the rest of the people in the room, I see a flash of blonde hair and knew Will Solace had showed up. Besides Percy and some of his friends he was the only other person who didn't avoid me like the plague.

He waves at us when he notices us and then disappears, being dragged away by Lou, one of his friends. I laugh and glance at Percy, who motions for us to go ahead and sit down, which I gladly accept.

Thirty minutes later the principal walked onto the stage and held up his hand, causing all talking to stop. He smile and begins to speak,

"Today we will be seeing bright young students, friends, and children leave their last year of high school. They will either move onto college or go straight into the real world. Some will succeed and some won't, even then they will always have someone there for them to turn to.

With that being said, we will start calling people up to get their diplomas. After you get it you can stop for a picture then continue to your seat until the end." He smiles, again, and a women hands him a paper, which he then starts calling out the names of student.

I space out until I hear Percy's name being called and feel the seat next to me become empty. Opening my eyes, I watch him walk across the stage. He grabs his diploma and shakes hands with the principle, turning and smiling for Sally and then walks off stage.

When he sat back down he smiled at me, which I returned.

After everyone was given their diplomas people hung around to meet up with friends and family. There were hugs and yells of 'Congratulations' everywhere.

Percy had walked off to find his parents and I hung back to find Will. When I found him he was standing off to the side of a large group of people.

"Will" I got his attention and walked over to him, "you did it" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Like I wouldn't" Rolling my eyes I stand next to him, glancing in the direction of Percy. I found him talking to Annabeth Chase, she was a daughter of a college professor so she was normally top of the class. Everyone knew she liked him, except Percy.

I turned away to avoid from doing anything stupid, Percy was oblivious and didn't know she liked him. Even if he did Percy was to nice to say anything about it. Besides, they were together and Percy loved him.