Chapter Four

"So the girls house is this way right?" asked Amy as she turned the corner onto a street with big houses on it.

"Yeah, Camila's house is this way," replied Zendaya.

Normani, Zendaya, Dinah, and Lisa were going over Camila's house for a girls night. Dani and Lauren decided to tag along.
Amy stopped in front of the big house and turned to look at everyone.

"Get out. All of your different smells are making me nauseous. Who is that wearing all that perfume?" Amy asked.

"Oh that's me. Smells good right?" Dani asked with a huge grin on her face.

"No. You're supposed to take a shower before you put the perfume on," answered Amy.

"Can you guys get out, I'm squished back here!" exclaimed Lauren.

"Oh, my bad Sugar," said Lisa sliding out of the car. Normani, Dinah, and Zendaya followed. Dani and Lauren hopped out after them and Amy sped off down the street.

"Uhm, were you two supposed to go?" questioned Dinah.

"Well I don't know. But Amy left so we don't have a choice but to stay here," said Lauren quietly.

The group of girls walked up to the front door and Dinah knocked on it. Not long afterwards, Camila came to the door in a robe and was holding a bottle of pink moscoto. Dinah snatched the bottle and looked around the house. All of the girls said hi and found a seat in the living room.

"Sup ma? What we gettin into?" asked Lauren looking at Camila.

"Uhm, I didn't know you and Doren would be here," said Camila dodging the question.

"Its not Doren. Its Dani," snapped the younger girl rolling her eyes.

"Sorry," Camila answered quietly.

Dinah came back in the living room with a cup full of moscoto and a couple more cups for the girls.

"Yes, pass that around!" exclaimed Zendaya.

"Ready to drink, get my mind off of some things," Normani said as she fixed her hair. Lisa just grabbed a cup that Dinah had filled with the bitter liquor and sat back on the couch. The t.v. was playing a commercial in the background softly as the girls sipped on their drinks. Lauren cleared her throat and looked at Camila who wasn't paying her any attention.

"Uhm, hey Camila?" asked the younger girl.

"Yes?" Camila answered.

"Can Dan and I have some of that drink?"

"Hell to the no! That is blasphemy. Drink juice!" Lisa scolded as Dani and Lauren rolled their eyes and scoffed.

"Let um live a little L," Zendaya said to her friend.

"Yeah it's not hurting anybody of they have a couple sips," Dinah interjected.

"No! I said no alright now drop it," Lisa snapped back.

"Look, I'm bored, lets play a game or something," Camila suggested.

"Okay, I'm game. I'm bored as hell too," Normani said as she took another sip of her drink.
******************************
After about three more hours of playing truth or dare and drinking three bottles of moscoto, all of the girls laid down in a circle and made small talk. Dinah lit a mini cigar and took a few puffs before Zendaya snatched it out of her hand and puffed it a couple times.

"You guys, I invited you all here for a reason, " Camila finally spoke.

"Why?" questioned Normani.

"I have something I want to tell all of you. But last time I told someone, they ran away from me."

"What is it? We won't run," slurred Lisa.

"Yeah it cant be that bad Cabello," Dinah added as she took her cigar back from Zendaya.

The entire room got quiet as Camila prepared to say to the girls what she wanted to from the beginning. Lisa and Dani leaned on each other and stared at Camila. Lauren sent a text and shoved her phone into her pocket. Normani still laid on the ground; staring at Camila intently. Dinah and Zendaya passed the cigar back and forth in between each other.

"Well, what's up?" asked Dani.

"Shut up Dani, it wasn't even meant for you to hear," Lisa said cupping her mouth over her younger sister's mouth.

"Yeah quiet, I don't wanna get put out," Lauren drew out slowly.

"I'm not trying to be mean but why the fuck you talk so slow and quiet?" Normani asked Lauren who just winked, smiled, and pointed at the older girl.

"Can you just say what you were trying to say Cabello?" Zendaya said putting out the cigar.

"Fine. I guess it's too late to take it back since you're here. I self harm."

The room got quiet except for the sound of the air coming from the vents and the t.v. in the background. Lisa looked shocked and so did Dani. Dinah and Zendaya looked confused. Normani looked sad and Lauren's facial expression never changed.

"Well aren't you going to say anything?" asked the young woman.

"What are we supposed to say?" asked Dinah.

"I didn't know, I couldn't tell," Lisa said on the verge of tears.

"That's the thing, you can't tell when they do it. Sometimes they seem like they're okay but then they...." Lauren trailed off.

"I swear I can stop you guys! Just don't leave me!" yelled Camila as she clutched her stomach.

Normani was the first to grab her up into a hug. Zendaya and Lisa followed. Dinah hesitated but hugged the mousey girl anyway. Dani and Lauren shrugged and jumped into the dog pile of a hug. Next thing you know, all of them are wrestling on the living room floor. Dani and Zendaya were pushing each other and rolling around on the floor. Normani was helping Dani fight Zendaya. Lisa sat in Dinah's lap and draped her arms around Dinah's neck. Lauren sat by Camila and rubbed her shoulder while Camila cried softly.

"I know you all think I'm crazy but-"

"No Camzy we don't think you're crazy. You were hurt. We all hurt," Lauren interrupted.

"Yeah we all hurt!" exclaimed Dani who was still trying to dodge Zendaya and Normani's punches.

Lisa's phone rang and she quickly answered it seeing that it was Amy.

"Hello?"

"Uh yeah Lisa I'm coming to get You, Lauren, and Dani."

"Why?"

"Because Christina had to go to the hospital, she was shot."