Chapter Seven

"What!?" yelled an angry Christina after Amy told her about her money.

"Look, don't freak out! We gonna get it back!" exclaimed Lisa.

"How!?" she yelled again in the hospital bed.

"We're gonna take it. We know how to figure out where they are because I got the smarts. Let me handle this," Lauren said with a sly smile on her face.

"How the fuck do you know where they are?" asked Dinah.

"Easy. One of them dropped their phone at Chrissy's house. I went through it and it belongs to some person named Selena," answered Lauren.

"Selena? Damnit, I should've known it was that bitch!" Christina screeched.

"Wait a minute, you know the people that robbed you?" Camila questioned.

"Yeah. Selena and her crew are the ones who robbed my store last year. I knew I heard her voice when I got shot."

"Why does that bitch keep coming after you?" Zendaya said through gritted teeth.

"I-I, okay I killed her little brother."

"What!? How?" questioned Dani.

"I accidentally ran over her little brother, Julius, and now she's been after me. Its been three years."

"Look, we have to figure out where they are and go get that money back," Normani said.

"Oh what? And just let the bitch and her crew live to see another day?" asked Dinah.

"Yeah, won't she just keep coming after you and your family?" Camila asked quietly.

"I say we kill the bitch and her friends," Amy suggested with a smirk.

"I'm with you but I can't cover up any murders," Christina said putting her head in her hands.

"Well we can't just sit here we have to do something," Normani said while texting.

"Aye, you text mom and dad to check in?" Zendaya asked.

"Yeah. I told them that we would be home tonight."

"Checked in with my 'rents too. I said I'd be home tonight too so we need to hurry this up," Dinah said anxiously.

"Fine, go to my store and stock up on some weapons. Go take those muthafuckas out and get my sister back," Christina said sadly.

"Right. And next time you get into some shit don't call me to bail you out! I'm tired Chrissy okay? I deal with enough already. I deal with Dani and Lauren's disorders; these kids at the school I teach at, and don't get me started on my addiction!" Amy yelled.

"What addiction? And you two have disorders?" asked a lost Dinah.

"Alcohol. I'm trying to get clean. My life is stressful okay?" Amy answered.

"I have ADHD. And I'm usually in my own little world. Life's a game my friend!" Dani shrugged.

"I have anxiety. Explains why I don't talk much and why I try to stay out of the way," Lauren said quietly.

"We have to go y'all! Save Kat and save the day remember?" Zendaya spit out quickly.

The women all said goodbye to Christina and headed out the door; except Lisa.

"You know Amy is right Chrissy. You're gonna have to own up to what you do one day. The mistakes you made came back and bit you in the ass and now we have to clean up your mess. Its getting old, and this is the last straw. I love you sis, but I can't keep covering for you. Katherine can't, Amy can't, Dani and Lauren can't. And you know Mani, Daya, and D-Mac can't. If we need your help then one of us will call your cell. I love you."