Chapter 1

Jayla Marie Sprout Provs:

Lifetimes in repeat. Is what I believe. The cold air In my small apartment that simply has a bed room and a broken down bathroom. One bedroom that sleeps two people, other people in my situation would have a bed that will probably sleep three. But No I don't have a husband, or boyfriend. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter That God has given me by a monster when I was 17. But not just one daughter. I was blessed with 2 and That monster blessed me with two angels. The devil has my other baby girl but I couldn't do a single thing because if I did Gracie wouldn't be in my bed right now, blonde hair that looks like a rats nest covers her perfectly structured face. Her eyelids cover her Deep blue ocean eyes, her deep blue ocean eyes cover the terror of her mother getting beaten over.. And over again.. Her deep blue ocean eyes cover all the times where she Thought she had a daddy. It was all a lie though, Her wanting to met her twin sister. she's only five so she wouldn't understand that.

I'm scared but I know its not for long. Gracie and I are each other's happiness.

Every morning at 3:43 a.m I stare at my little Angel and whisper Softly in her ear That we're safe. As she clutches onto her doll, crying into her doll. She's scared and I see that.

"Daddy no. STOP!" She screams catching me off guard. I stare at her waiting for her to say something else "Please... Stop" she whispered. I stare at her until I Start drifting off the sleep. Without a care in the world while I close my eyes. Once again I feel that cold breeze. I open my eyes and see Gracie Has all the blankets. "I love you so much baby girl" I whispered into her left ear.

"YOURE GONNA LOVE ME SO FUCKING MUCH" My best friend Liana said Throwing her purse on the ground. I rolled over to look at the Alarm clock "Bitch its 7:30!" I shouted at her

"Mommy and titi Ana That's 50 cents in the swear jar" Gracie said Sitting up arranging her Long blonde hair so it's not in her face. She pointed to the Jar that had around 10 dollars in it. We use the money at the end of the week to get new cloths for her Dollie That now has a full collection from family dollar. Liana and I both got up And put our 2 quarters in the jar.

"Okay so you're gonna love me a lot" liana said Smirking "I already do though" I said Picking up Gracie and walking into the kitchen "Ok so I got you a good paying job" Liana said Following me into the kitchen "For the last time liana I'm not being a fu- freaking stripper" I shouted Pouring Gracie's Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a bowl with milk. Liana rolled her eyes and chuckled "A milf yes" I smacked the back of her head "That's a whole dollar into the swear jar" I Said while pointing to the jar

"Mommy milf is a bad word?" Gracie said With a mouth full of her favorite cereal. I simply nodded hoping that if I don't give her a big answer she won't ask what it means.

"Anyways what's the job opportunity?" I said Putting my Brown hair into a pony tail "A private flight attendant" liana simply said like it wasn't nothing "Well that sounds Dirtyy..." I said In a whisper tone. We both Broke out into laughter "I'm being s-serious Ja-Jay" she said laughing trying to calm herself .

When she finally did, She stated "You Have your bachelors degree you could be a flight attendant" I popped a strawberry into my mouth "Well you said 'private' flight attendant so what do you mean by that.." She smirked "A flight attendant for a famous person" I rolled my eyes. I hate famous people , they always act as if they're better then everyone else. I squinted at her "What famous person?"

She twirled her hair In between her fingers

"Justin Bieber"