Chapter 6

Jayla's Prov:

I woke up to the plane jiggle around and a knock on the door. "Yes?" I asked. It's kinda weird that I said that because this isn't really my plane or my room or anything but Justin's sleeping. The door opened and Scooter appeared. "Wow." Scooter said leaning on the door frame. I ran my fingers threw my hair "We didn't do anything I promise." He shook his head "Oh I know"

I then stood up. "I'm so sorry this was so unprofessional-" he stopped me by putting his hand up "No. Do you see how peaceful Justin is sleeping right now? He hasn't slept this good in weeks. Months even. Plus he never like never lets girls sleep in this room only him. I'm not even allowed to sit on the bed."

I giggled and nodded "I don't know why though I'm not really special."

Scooter laughed "We'll see Ms Jayla we'll see." Then walked out. I laid back down and stared at Justin's face. It was perfectly structured. He was gorgeous the way his jawline was so sharp, the way his eyebrows were bushy but perfect at that the same time. The way his lips are just so plumbed I wanted to kiss them.

That's exactly what I did

I kissed him.

He kissed back But I didn't think he would. His eyes were closed but he was still kissing me forcefully. I was on top of him now with a full make out session and his lips and mouth were like heaven. Our mouth fitted perfectly together. He then rolled us over with a groan. My inner whore was screaming for him. Which made me grind my lower half against his and he groaned and Whispered something in a different language which turned me on even more. I haven't did anything with a boy in a long ass time and I didn't even do anything with Justin yet but I wanted him and needed him. I ran my fingers through his hair and turned us around so I was on top with one leg on each side of his  "Jayla.. Ho-holy" he said as I Kissed and sucked on his neck Still grinding on him. He cupped my butt in his hands and I saw his eyes roll back and his mouth open. I kissed all across his jawline and made my way down to this chest. I flicked my tounge on his cross on his Chest. He was begging for me to do something. I knew he was, he was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed with his mouth wide open. He was hard as a rock and I could feel him on my leg. I made my way even more down to his joggers.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"What the fuck." Justin said sitting up Running his hand through his hair. He went to go open the door "HEY BABE!" I heard a girly annoying ass voice say From the door frame. I peaked over and saw The model Hailey Baldwin. I ran to the corner so she wouldn't see me and Saw the assistant cloths and Hurried and put them on. "Hailey what are you doing here? Babe I told you we were gonna go to Hawaii together Next week."

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I wanted to go in bed with him it was my inner whore not really me. I saw a glass on Justin's dresser. I needed a way to get out of here without ruining Justin and his girlfriend relationship I guess. So I grabbed the glass "Oh um Mr. Bieber? I'm sorry I'm just grabbing this and getting out." He moved out of the way "Who the fuck is she?" Hailey said looking  at me. "Oh I'm just the flight attendant" I giggled.

Hailey turned to Justin "Oh so you're fucking her to?" Justin pulled her into a different room probably the guess bedroom.

"Hailey she's just a flight attendant plus She has a fucking kid I don't fuck with that shit. She's a slut."

Ouch, that hurt. "He doesn't mean it." Scooter said Looking at me . He knew it hurt and my face probably shows it. "No. It's fine I'm used to it. Anyways um scooter?" He nodded "Yeah?"

I looked down "I don't really have any money so I know we're staying in Canada for Acouple days but where am I going? Because I can't pay for a hotel. Well I mean I can but it'll have to be like less then 50$"

He shook his head "No we'll pay for that. We're going to Justin's parents house first to drop him off because he's picky so we have to drop him off first then I'll get you an hotel room. Okay?"

I nodded "Thank you." He smiled at me "Do you have a job?"

I shook my head "No? But yes. I work at a diner." He nodded slowly "Well if I talked to Justin maybe you could Be our official Flight attendant."

I giggled "I have a child. I don't know if I'll be able to leave her because I'm so attached to her." Just then Justin walked out of the room sweating "Maybe your daughter could Come with." He said smiling at me.

I wasn't going to talk to him right now because We just got done having some type of make out session then this girlfriend comes barging in then he calls me a slut. Classic.

I rolled my eyes.

Hailey walked in and looked at me up and down and chuckled. I just let it go because I wasn't in the mood to argue or anything. "So we've landed and it's snowing pretty bad right now and we need to hurry and get to the house before it gets worse." Scooter said looking at Justin

I nodded and Hailey took Justin's Hand into hers. "Wait I have to get my phone." Justin said turning around To go to his room. Hailey stopped him "No. Let the Maid get it." Justin looked at me "Go get my phone. Now." He said in total disgust

Wow.. He's such a asshole , I would never work for Justin Bieber again.

I turned around and walked into guess bed room that smelled like nasty ass sex and it was not from Justin and I because we had our session in HIS real room. It was from Justin and his little bunny.

Hmm so I guess he really doesn't let anyone into his room. I then grabbed his phone and looked at the lock screen which was Hailey. Figured.

He's Justin Bieber. He gets what he wants and wants what he gets.