Authors note!!! Please read

Okay, hi I'm back. I've had writers block for a while, but now for all of my stories I'm updating them and I'm gonna continue writing! There's one story that I've been writing since April. There's 10 chapters that I have but didn't publish yet. I published the first chapter and the story is SO GOOD! Please check it out, it'll mean a lot!! Here's the introduction.

Kiley Cross was a dancer before she could walk. Well of course since she couldn't walk she couldn't dance, but dancing was in her blood since the day she was born. Dancing was always on Kiley's mind because it was the only thing she was truly in love with. It was the only thing she was good at.

      As a young  dancer Kiley Cross loved every form of dancing and every aspect to dancing. Every fall, every knee scrape, every ice water bath. She enjoyed it because that was the only safe haven she had, since she lived in an foster home with 7 different children. life wasn't what Kiley thought it would be. It was hard, unexpected and mysterious. It was like dice, you never know what comes next.

       What came next in Kiley Cross's life was something you would never wish on anyone. It allowed her to scream, it allowed her to Cry, but it didn't allow her to give up. Leukemia cancer: A cancer of blood-forming tissues, hindering the body's ability to fight infection.

      Although Kiley had this not-so-loving disease, she always found her light to the darkness, dance. She had to dance through life. With every step of life she ended up tumbling into a boy. Multimillion dollar pop-star, who notices her dancing.

     Will life finally get better for Kiley Cross? Or will it continue to crumble until she crumbles. Will leukemia cancer be the death of Kiley Cross or will love?

Please check it out loves 💛💛

Xxx jocelyn