Chapter 3

Justin Drew Bieber's prov/

"I know Jazzy, I can't wait to see you!" I said Talking to my little sister about this weekend while staring at the busty Blonde sitting on my lap Waiting for me to get off the phone "Bieber. Jaxon has a girlfriend" Jazzy said. "NU UH SHES LYING" Jaxon said. You could tell they're fighting over the phone from all the muffling. The blonde what's her face, forgot her name. Imma  call her  Busty because the girl has a big rack

Anyways, Busty was Making her hand around a certain area. Shaking my head stupid cunts Wanna play around like this but just wait til I get off the phone. We'll see how she'll be then.

"Well I miss you and I have to go I'll be there in two days. I Promise, I love you guys and stop fighting." I said Chucking To myself "We aren't fighting" Jaxon said Like he was the boss "Oh and Jaxon we'll see about that girl situation when I get there" I said Smirking. I just know he's rolling his eyes right now.

"But I don't ha-" I hanged up the Phone before he could protest. "So back to Us.." Busty said Running her hands on my Chest "Just kiss me" I stated Pulling her hair so her face was closer to mine. My tounge slid into her mouth. Her moaning makes me groan.

Ring ring

"Fucking hell" I whispered answering my phone hopefully it wasn't my Siblings once again because this isn't Good time.

"Hello Justin" I heard my moms beautiful voice. I rolled my eyes. Shit now I'm actually wishing it actually was my sibling because Being my mom is way worse. "Bonjour mère" I said to my mom is French. The busty blonde staring at me obviously not knowing I knew French. Of course I know French I was born and raised in Canada. Obviously she wasn't a belieber like she said she was "How are you my boy?" My mother said sweetly. I could tell she was cooking something fantastic just from her voice and how it echoed into the phone "I'm good Mom. You know I'm coming down tomorrow right?" I said running my fingers threw my hair "Well are you kinda busy right now to talk to your mother?"

"Kinda" I said Looking at the blonde who's smirking. "Oh" is all my mom said. Which is rare. "Is Selena coming down?" She said loudly into my phone. So loud that the blonde heard. She gripped my dick. "Urgg, um.. No mom what the fu-" she cut me off "Don't you dare curse at me Justin Drew Bieber" I know she has a spoon in one hand, her other hand on her hip and the phone on her ear / shoulder. I could just tell. "I'm sorry Mom. But no Selena and I are done. We're  toxic together and we don't belong" she Chuckled "Good because I didnt like her anyways and we both know mother kno-" I smirked cutting her off "Mother knows best Yes I know. And I love you a lot but I do have to go."

"Ok Je t'aime, chérie" she said in French "je t'aime" I said back. Basically we just said our I love you's.

Click

"Get the fuck out of my office" I said to the busty blonde. She looked shocked but I didn't care. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted pointed to the door. She hurried and gathered her cloths and ran out of the door half naked.

I'm Justin Bieber. I don't fall in love. I don't take shit from no one. I Hate children. I Hate sluts but love them at the same time. I'm rich and famous. I have millions of girls wanting me. I'm Justin Bieber.

And I will get what ever the fuck I want.