23: Crimson Red

I hear some weird noises making me stir in my sleep. Something is really warm. I feel really warm for some odd reason. What am I touching right now? It feels smooth. My eyes open and I look around. Oh, I'm in my bed room. Man, my head is pounding right now. I feel something hug me from behind. I look to see a bare chest laying semi underneath me. My eyes widen and I lift my head up. What the h***? I gasp when I see that some of my body is laying on top of Hiro's bare chest. My arm is slung over his bare chest too. Oh my god!!! I feel someone hugging me tightly from behind. My eyes widen. Oh no. Please don't tell me it's who I think it is. I look to see Takuto hugging me from behind. He has his face buried in my back and his hand is over top of my boob.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I exclaim in embarrassment and shock. This makes Hiro and Takuto jump straight up and fall off the bed onto the ground.

"What happened?" Takuto asks. His eyes widen when he sees me in just my bra and underwear. His cheeks redden and he turns away. Hiro bites his lip too when he sees me.

"Get out!!" I order as I quickly cover my body and throw their clothes at them, "Put your clothes on and get out!!!"

"Rikki, this isn't what it looks like," Takuto responds trying to calm me down. I groan as I get off my bed and push them towards the door.

"Yeah, you were kind of drunk last night and-," Hiro starts to explain, but I cut him off.

"I don't care if I was drunk!" I yell with red cheeks as I push them out of my room, "Get out!!" They nod with wide eyes as they grab their clothes and rush down the stairs. I slam my door and lean against it. Oh my god!!!! I slept the whole night with Takuto and Hiro!!! Not just that too. I slept with Takuto and Hiro in my bra and underwear!!!! "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I hug my blanket to my body. They saw me in my bra and underwear. Ugh, this is so not happening!! When did I become such a slut?!

As I sit on the ground in front of my bedroom door, memories from last night come flooding into my head. My cheeks become redder and redder. I break danced in front of all those people?! Oh my god and Hiro kissed me!!!! My life!!!! Ugh, I'm never getting drunk again because this was just too far. I don't know if I'm going to be able to look at Takuto and Hiro in the eye for a while now.

Sighing, I stand up and get fully clothed. My cheeks are red the whole time I get dressed. My heart is literally pounding right now. I slept with two guys last night. In my bra and underwear too! Also, they didn't even take advantage of me either. I was the one who took my clothes off. Oh my god. I am so embarrassed now. I hope to god the others didn't come into the room and see that because if they do then they are going to tease me mercilessly.

I look at myself in the mirror to see my cheeks all red. Ugh, I can't go down there looking like this. I rush to the bathroom and cool my face off with a cold, wet cloth. My face becomes less red when I do that. I sigh in relief as I exit the bathroom and make my way to the stairs. When I reach the stairs, I stop. I bite my lip nervously. You can do it Rikki. Just go down there and pretend that never happened. I take a few deep breaths as I walk down the stairs. I see the girls sitting on the sofa with the boys, except for Takuto and Hiro. Good, I don't have to face Takuto and Hiro right now. When they see me they smile and wave.

"Morning Rikki," Kris greets me with a smile. Underneath her smile I can see a slight smirk. I'm not sure whether to take that as a good thing or a bad thing.

"Morning," I greet her back waving at her and joining them on the sofa, "Anybody else feel like they banged their head against the wall 20 times because that's how my head is feeling right now."

"Eh, we're all sobered up now," Ivy states with a shrug. I simply nod in response.

"I should probably sober up to. I got one massive hangover," I comment as I rest my head in my hands.