Marichat- Night visits

Hiyah! Me-ouch!

"Princess! What's that for!" The Black hero wailed as he rubbed his head. "Sorry Chat I thought it was a burglar or somethin'. I said to you yesterday to not sneak on me. What are you doing here anyway?" The girl complained lowering her frying pan.

"I just went here to check on my princess." He said winking at the blue haired girl who rolled her eyes. "Well you already checked me and I'm fine so you can now go." She said pushing him out.

"B-but I just wanna spend time with you. Can I please stay?" He pouted which made the blunette blush a bit and gave up her disapproving attitude. "Fine but don't mess with me while I'm working." She said going to her desk as her partner trailed behind.

While the blunette worked and the blonde watched her intently made her uneasy. "Ugh stop looking Chat! I cant focus!" She said as he tilted his head in amusement. "I like watching you work, it amazes me." He smirks. "O-ok." She stuttered and he chuckled in response. "How about I help you? You'll finish earlier and have more time with me!" He persisted. "Uh sure.. Cut those ribbons and..." She instructed Chat as he did so.

After 3 hours they were finally done. Well he was finally done. Marinnete slept because it was already past her bedtime. Chat smiled at her sleeping figure, her mouth slightly hanging open. Chat de transformed as Adrien and took out his phone to take a shot at Marinette.

"Bye Princess. See you tomorrow." He kissed her forehead and went along to get a good sleep himself.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Marinette woke to see her design ready to be presented to her teacher. 'Maybe Chat finished it for me.' She thought and looked to see the time. "8:50?! I'm gonna be late!" She rushed to get her things.

"When were you even early Marinette?" Her kwami, Tikki giggled. "C'mon Tikki! No time for mocking me!" She grabbed her and shoved the kwami to her pouch which Tikki sometimes found it rude but she understands the heavy sleeper.

Marinette had a minute to spare before the class started and surprisingly, she didn't get disappointed looks.

The whole class went surprisingly well, now it was time for lunch. "Marinette, I won't be with you this lunch, I have to help my mom with something." Alya explained, looking a bit in a hurry. "It's ok Alya, I'm also going to the bakery to help maman. "See you later girl." She ran away as the blunette sighed and went her way to the bakery.

"Hey Marinette!" Someone hollered at her, she turned around and saw the boy of her dreams. "Hey h-hot stuff- I mean Adrien!" She greeted the boy in front of her. "Hey I just want to ask if you were okay today." Adrien slightly swinging back and forth. "I-I'm great!" She timidly replied. Marinette doesn't really like him anymore, she already likes a certain cat, but she still stutters a little. "I was also gonna show you this." He gestured his phone that has a picture of Marinette sleeping last night, it made her blush ten shades of red.

"Delete it Adrien!! Where did you get that?!" Adrien hadn't heard her shout that loud, so it startled him a little. "Chat gave it to me, you know. Us being friends is quite helpful sometimes." She's going to kill that stupid cat 9 times.

"Well I must go. See you around Marinette... And by the way I'm keeping this." Him gesturing his phone, it made Marinette blush harder.

--------------------------------------------------

It was already night time and as always Chat visited the blunette, but only received the silent treatment. She wore nothing but a loose shirt, sweat pants and her hair cascading to her shoulders."Hey purr-incess~" he cooed but alas received nothing. "Princess?" Nothing. "Hey you ok?" Nada. "Did something bad happened?" He egged on which made Marinette snap. "Something bad happened? Nothing bad happened. Well if you count the time when my crush, Adrien showed me a picture of me sleeping last night that YOU gave him counts. If it does, then yes something very bad happened." Then proceeded ignoring the leather covered male by making a dress. Chat hissed at the sudden coldness. "Shoot. Sorry Princess, you were too cute that I can't help but share it to my friend." He hugged her from behind, it made Marinette melt a little but not enough to forgive him.

"Please forgive your alley cat, princess." He nuzzled into her neck, almost hiding her head with midnight blue hair, it made Marinette shiver a little.

"Chat?" He just hummed in response and licked her neck like a true cat. It made Marinette moan a little and covered her mouth with her hand. Chat chuckled at her antiques and made her look at him.

~sin warning!!!~

Marinette was lost in his green piercing eyes. It was like magnet that made her lean in, him doing the same, until their lips met. It was passionate and full of love. Marinette didn't want to pull away, but sadly she had to, for the thing so called oxygen. Chat wanted more and kissed her again, this time rougher and pushed into her bed, him on top and started kissing her.

She put her hands in his neck to make the kiss deeper, Chat smirked in the action and licked her lips for permission. She gladly complied and their tongues fought for dominance, of course Chat won. Her moans muffled by his kisses. He then moved to her ear and whispered huskily, "Is the knight forgiven by his princess?" Marinette was too turned to speak so she just nodded and Chat went for her neck. He kissed, licked, sucked and nipped her neck that may be a hickey on both sides tomorrow. 'Mine.' Chat thought. Marinette didn't even complain it, she was too clouded with lust to care. She moaned too loud since it was her first time feel this kind of things, Chat shushed her. "Don't want to wake your parents now don't we M'lady?" Marinette was shocked. "How'd you know?" She asked. "I just put two and two together and voila! I knew. Don't worry, I'm happy that it's you." Hd put his forehead into his.

Beep beep!

Their moment was interrupted by Chat's miraculous. "I gotta go." He tempted to leave but he was pulled by Marinette. "I want to know who's the real you, Chat I want to know who's behind that mask, I want to know who I fell in love with." She stated. "I am the real me Mari, my unmasked self is really the opposite of my real personality, will you still love me then?" She looked him in the eyes. "Of course I will Chat. Why wouldn't I?" He just sighed and stopped his transformation revealing Adrien.

"Adrien.?" She was shocked to know that her alley is the famous model Adrien Agreste. "Suprise..." He said with fake enthusiasm and jazz hands. Marinette kissed him and he eagerly kissed back. "I'm glad it's you." As they pulled away. "Me too..." He pushed her back to her bed. "Now where were we?" As they continued their 'activity'.

--------------------------------------------------
The next day...

Marinette wore a turtleneck and Adrien wore a scarf to school the next day to hide the marks of their 'activity' last night. The class weren't suspicious about their use of clothing since the winter breeze hit Paris a week ago, indicating that it was almost winter.

Both of their best friends were suspicious of how their best friends were acting. Adrien giving Marinette sly glances and she would always giggle. 'How suspicious.' Alya thought. She looked at Nino and he looked back at her and they both nodded.

Their class was dismissed and the four went to the locker room. Marinette and Adrien talking, and Marinette was NOT stuttering, now the suspicions are now on code red.

"Ok what's the big deal? Did we miss something? Marinette how are you NOT stuttering? And Adrien when did you start actually making a conversation with her?" Alya interrogated.

The couple looked at each other and said at the same their own words. "We had the activity!/ we're together!" Their best friends looked at them with wide eyes. "WHAT!!!"

 "WHAT!!!"