Adrienette- Sleeping beauty au

As letters for Princess Marinette christening were delivered in far countries and other lands, one person, however did not get one, his name was Hawkmoth. He is a cold hearted man that seek vengeance on the king and queen of Paris, well especially the king. Before, Hawkmoth or Gabriel was a good and noble sorcerer, who fell in love with a an outcast, Sabine Cheng. She loved him back but she was already tied to the prince of France, Tom Dupain. Saying if she won't marry him, he will be forced to behead the sorcerer, forcing her to say yes, but in loving Tom as weeks past. Gabriel was infuriated with the news of them happy, and him leaving alone. Till then he changed  his name and infused his once good magic into black magic.

But let's set that aside and focus on the princess! Ah Princess Marinette was lovely just by looking when she is just a little baby. Well the news of the queens pregnancy was spread quickly in the kingdom, even hawkmoth received it making him darker.

The day of christening were the biggest celebration the kingdom had. Even other kingdoms went just to send their wishes! The hall was filled with all sorts of labels. Queens, kings, townspeople and lower class people were all piled up the very room it was held. But that was not all of it even the princess is going to be blessed by 3 fairies: Tikki, Lady bee and Foxy At very, very young age princess Marinette was visited by her fiancée, Prince Adrien Agreste of Italy. Even though Adrien was only 3 back then, he didn't get that his fiancée is a baby but still gave his blessing and token.

Still, the party was a grand celebration and by the the three fairies came, all was quiet. "Good morning your majesties,"  the fairies bowed with dignity in their backs as the king motioned them stand. "We have received your letter and we are very thankful that you gave us the honor of giving your beautiful  daughter blessings." Tikki started. The majesties just nodded in agreement let them give their daughter blessings. Magical blessings to be exact. Lady bee went in first.

"Baby Princess, I give you the gift of beauty." As said, a yellow mist appeared before them that showed Princess Marinettes face when she'll turn sixteen. Beautiful bluebell eyes, midnight blue hair, rosy cheeks and lips that are plump and naturally pouted. She was indeed a picture of beauty.

Foxy was next. "Princess Mari, I give you the gift of talent." Light orange mist swirled around as a beautiful hum was heard. It was the most beautiful humming that was heard in the kingdom.

Finally it was tikki's turn. "Oh sweet, sweet princess. I wish you the gift of kind-" but before she finished her sentence, she was cut off by an evil laugh. And as it continued, wind was blown almost moving everyone that was in their place. Green and black gas swirled in the middle oft the room, revealing Hawkmoth.

Everyone gasped and shook in freight, almost bowing to the powerful sorcerer. "Oh what a grand celebration you held place in the palace. Such a shame, I wasn't invited."  He walked to the kings and queens throne, staff in hand. "So glad to see you three here! You got an invitation too?! How lucky!" He faked his enthusiasm.

"What are you doing here, Gabriel. As you said you weren't invited. So you are not welcome here." The king finally spoke. "Can't you guess it already? I'm giving your baby a gift! Or should I say curse?" A sly smirk on his face. Sabine gasped. "Gabriel no! Please spare her, give us the curse but please not her." The queen cried. "She must be very special to you. Hmm let's see," he looked and his eyes landed on a spinning wheel, a gift for Marinette. "At the sunset of her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel, which causes death!" Dark magic swirled around him as he tapped his staff on the ground. "Please, we'll do anything!" The highnesses begged. "Alright, since I enjoy seeing you both beg. Beg and kneel down for me." He smirked in triumph. The superiors looked at each other but swallowed their pride and begged. "We beg for your mercy Hawkmoth. Please, we beg of you." Tom said, not making eye contact at his formal rival for Sabines heart. "Very well. She will not die but fall into a sleep like death and only can be awaken by true loves kiss." He snarled, remembering Sabine taught him that.