Adrinette- Twin Problem

BTW they are not superheroes in this one shot but the kwamis are still here, they are just guardian that looks after them. All of the characters here has one.

--------------------------------------------------

Marinette P.O.V.
Beep! Beep!
"Huh? What?" I woke up to the sound of beeping. "Finally you're awake! You're going to be late! Again!" My kwami, Tikki practically screamed at me. "Oh no!" I got up and readied myself in 2 minutes. It was normal for me to do this kind of extreme rush. Wether it was helping the bakery or just plain late, everyday. Anyway I didn't find my hair ties to I just brought it down. I got a croissant and sped off to school.

When I got there, I immediately saw Alya waiting for me. "Alya!" I hollered. When she saw me, she immediately screamed. "Marinette! They're back?" Huh? Who were back? "Huh? Who's back?" She rolled her eyes. "The Agreste twins! They're the ones who's back." She said as I stood frozen in my spot. "Marinette? Hey you ok?" She snapped me out of my trance. "Uh oh what? Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Let's go Alya." She pulled her friend along.

--------------------------------------------------

"Good morning class. I suspect that you already know that the Agreste twins are back, Boys you both seat at the front of Marinette." Her teacher pointed out for the two males as Marinette gulped her saliva nervously. "It's gonna be ok Marinette. I'm here for you." My kwami, tikki assured me. "Thanks tikki." She then proceeded to listen her teacher.

--------------------------------------------------

After class Marinette sped up outside but she was too late.

"Marinette." Two males said in sync, making her stop dead in her tracks with wide eyes. Slowly but surely, Marinette faced them. Her bluebell eyes met electric blue and emerald green. She took a deep breath and said, "h-hey."  Adrien chuckled in amusement while Felix kept a straight face but his eyes softened, gazing at her. "No purrcome back' hug for your kitty?" Adrien opening his arms as if he's waiting for Marinette to hug him. Marinette sighed in relief. 'At least he didn't change, still the pun loving kitty I love.' She thought as she went in for his hug. "Welcome back minou." She nuzzled in his chest.

Until a cough interrupted the two, causing the pissed Adrien and slightly disappointed Marinette separate. "Hello Marinette. Long time no see." Felix kissed her hand, making Marinette blush lightly. "Hello to you too Felix. Was the 5-year trip in New York awesome." She enthusiastically said. "It was fine. Me and Adrien learned more about living there hence our accents." He explained. "I've noticed." She said slightly awed. "But it wasn't that fun since you weren't there." Adrien piped in their conversation. "Oh adri, still the flirty kitty I've known since kindergarten huh? I bet you flirt with all the models you see." She interrogated. "I do not! A knight must always be loyal to his princess." He huffed. "I should be going now. My parents must be worried about me." She checked the time. "Alright goodbye my lady/princess." The boys said in unison then giving each other glares, which Marinette thought a little vit weird but shrugged it off anyway.

"Bye." She walk back until she was called again. "Yes?" She whipped her head to face them but a kiss on the cheek and hand from adrien and felix was her answer. "We missed you." They said simultaneously looking deeply in her bluebell eyes. They were so close to her, as if they were ready to pounce at her. After a few moments, she relaxed. "I also missed you both." She smiled warmly then walked away.

"She's mine Felix. Back off."

"We'll see about that when I'll get her from you, brother.