Better Go Get Yo' Girl!

Okay guys I skipped a little bit.
This chapter is going to be a couple of months later, like 4 months later and Atouria has a plan... For who?? Is the plan deadly? Or not? Well... Thats for you guys to find out right below! Thanks for reading. Make sure you like and comment. Jailee in the media.

Myazia

How am I supposed to feel?
This girl loves me with everything in her and I hurt her. I went to my fucking ex and we had sex. Jailee never ever harmed me in anyway. She is such a sweet soul. And I love her for that.

    Just everything she do is so fucking sexy. You just dont understand. Especially when she's mad. Her accent is so sexy.
And after everything she did last night, I can tell she still in love with me. I'll admit it. I got her heart. I do. But... I didn't mean to rip it. I didn't. I was so scared after everything that went down last night.

   I don't live the best. My home has a three bed room and my mom is a druggie. She let's her boyfriend come in and rape me and she doesn't do anything about it! Every since he came into our life two years ago; mom changed. She used to have a good job. Make good money. She used to smile a lot. The only time she smiles is when she shooting her self up with unknown chemicals. John is the reason why my mom is the way she is. And I don't blame her but I do blame her. But the blame goes out to him the most.

I only blame her because she didn't have to do this. She don't have to be this way. I tried to get her help but she refuses every time. I'm afraid my mom is gonna die.

I remember the first time he raped me.

I was in my room listening to music, singing softly.
My mom and john was downstairs.

I went in the bathroom to turn the sink all the way off because I could hear it dripping and it was highly annoying.

  I walked back into my room to see john sitting on my bed.

The door was closed but I didn't think anything of it. Me being the 14 year old I am. All my mind was on was my phone.

"Hey john!"

I greeted cheerfully.
I looked at his face and he had a sinister smirk on his face. It creeped me out!

"Ummm... John. You okay ?"

I chuckled nervously.

"You so damn thick myazia. You gon let daddy get in that?"