We... Talked.

Jailee

Jailee

"Why you keep asking me about?(why?) She's not here right now , she ain't here right now. Why am I the one you wanna get into it with for the drama? I got a lot of shit to say and that's the last thing a Nigga wanna hear right now."
~Days In The East.~

"Look now, she's gone. We no longer date, so why you keep asking me about her? " I told my friend koi as we sat at the lunch table with the rest of the crew.

"Well my fucking bad," she dapped Fred and novi up and sat down.
"Wassup y'all?"
I asked,

"Nothing much, word on the street is that yo ex wanna fuck with you again. Ain't that some bull?" Fred said. They all busted out into fits of laughter while I squinted my eyes at them. I hate mentioning my ex because she fucked me over. I loved the kid half to death, some people just don't understand that they really got someone riding for them. They really dont notice it. Its fucked up. I been dealing with it on my own time now. I try not to think about her though, cause it's gone have me in my feelings.

"shut up, it's not funny. Damn y'all stay on some dumb shit!" I said while picking at the disgusting school lunch. Fred started snickering.
"Speaking of your ex, here she come." He snickered some more. Fucking hyena. I looked to the left of me and seen her coming my way. Wearing the perfect outfit looking bad as ever... I gotta snap outta this shit.

"Hey Jai, can I speak with you?"
She fiddled with her fingers as my friends looked at her in disgust. She always fiddles with her fingers when she's nervous. I scrunched my face up at her.

"You're talking to me. Wassup?"
I said with an attitude. I always put up this act infront of her,and in front of them. But deep down im still in love. She shifted her weight to the other side of her leg and crossed her arms.

"Like, in private. Can we not go through this please? Just hear me out." Her lip quivered and She begged on the verge of tears.

"Nah. You fucked my cousin over for some gummy ass Nigga. Get on some where hoe."

My cousin koi said harshly trying to dismiss her. They all laughed at her except for me. I felt bad, even though i shouldn't.  Every word my cousin said pinched my heart... I still love myazia though. I really do. And I wanna take her back, but i cant. Its dumb.
I do wanna hear what she has to say, and i wanna stare at her a little more. So i picked up my things and dapped them as they mumbled harshful words and swore at her.

"Come on Myazia. You got exactly ten minutes to explain yourself to me." She hug me and her eyes lit up. I nudged her off of me. Then she practically dragged me out the cafeteria and into the bathroom.
I sat on the sink and she leaned on the wall with her head down.

"So... Wassup?"

I asked, acting like i didnt know why she wanna talk.

"Jai, you know what I want. I really miss you. Yes before you cut me off, I already know I fucked up. Me and you both know that wasn't meant to be. I can't live without you in my life. I fell in love... And you can't say that you didn't fall in love either. Just take me back, please! I just can't deal! What's life without you Jai? You've never done me wrong, or treated me some type of way. You loved me with everything in you jailee! If you love me so much why won't you take me back?"
"I just can't do this no more. I'm so sorry. Me and quez wasn't meant to be, jailee. I'm sorry. I know you told me to stay away. I know. I'm stupid. I hurt you. I feel your pain. I get it! I love you and you love me! So Take me back jai."

She begged. A tear slipped down my face and I quickly wiped it. I sighed and hopped off the sink walking to the mirror checking myself out.

"Myazia... You know I told you to stay away from him. I don't care if you two ended your relationship off on good terms. Its the fact that I knew he still liked you. I could tell he did. You know I don't like those niggas around you. Especially if they like you. But no "I don't like them so stop getting jealous."" I quoted one of her favorite lines she always used to tell me.