O.M.W

"Just stay right there, don't go no where, I'll be right there. I know it hurts, I know you're scared, and it ain't fair. But, girl don't worry bout it, I know your mind is clouded. Finna pull up on ya. I'll drive you be my passenger."

Ziggy~ Passenger

Jailee

  After school I went straight home. I wasn't in the mood for shit.
I still haven't talked to that girl atouria every since she left my house. I would call her but she got my number.

         I walked into my mother and father's room. They were both getting ready for work.

"Mom... Dad."

They stopped what they were doing and looked at me

"Yes sweetheart?"

Mom asked while resuming getting dressed.

"Can you guys leave a car... Like can I use it? You know. Just to go up the street."

Dad fixed his tie and came and put his hand over my shoulder.

"Listen here kid, just because you're sixteen doesn't mean you can go out and start driving..."

I dropped my head.

"But... Since you give us no problems... You can. Be back before twelve PM kid."

I smiled and kissed them both.
Then I ran to my room and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and the keys to the Audi and I went across the street.

I got out and knocked on the door.

A lady came to the door with a confused look on her face

"Yes?"

She asked.

"Umm... May I speak with atouria?"

I asked smiling. She smiled back.

"One minute sweetheart."

Seconds later atouria came out with a smirk on her face.

I was happy that she was happy.

"Yes?"

"Wanna take a ride?"

"To?"

I thought for a minute.

"Let's go out to eat and to the movies. My treat. This is for being rude."

"Sure."

We went to the car and we hopped in.

"So how you like it so far at central? Like how was your first day?"

I asked placing popcorn in my mouth waiting for the movie to start. She frowned.

"You weren't there Jai. You said you would show me around. I was depending on you to do so... I had no one to talk to. I seen you at lunch, and i was gonna go over there but if you really wanted to talk to me... You would've been there to show me around. I was disappointed in you. But today"
She grabbed my hand.
"You showed me different jai. Thanks."

She leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in to. My lips touched hers and we kissed in slow

"Waisting time waisting time, ah yeah, ah yeah"

My phone rang. I groaned and she threw herself back in the chair and smiled.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?!"
I semi- yelled.
I heard sniffling in the background. I took the phone off of my ear and read the caller ID. 'Lamice', Myazia's middle name.