Day 41

Last night i had an interesting dream. So it was the beginning of 8th grade for me and the school was having a party at 6 pm (my time). So i get ready. Hair was curled, I was in a beautiful dress, blah blah blah. As i got there, a lot of people i knew from 7th grade was hanging around talking to some new 7th graders. I walk in the school building to see a cafeteria filled with old friends. I smiled and rushed into the crowd and hugged my friends that i knew most. Music was playing in the background of coarse and i began to dance. I didn't expect any of my other friends to be there as well. I continued dancing until i accidentally bump into someone. I said sorry and walked away to go get a drink. As i did so, a presence of someone was behind me. "Why did you leave me so quickly?" said the voice. It was really familiar so i turned around to see Robyn smiling at me. My heart shattered to the pit of my stomach as i couldn't speak. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and took me back out on the dance floor and began to dance with me. I was blushing bright red from that point and i still couldn't speak. She smiled and laid her head against my chest as i pushed away from her really confused. "What are you doing? we broke up!" I yelled. She yelled back over the loud music. "Me and Zoe didn't go so well, so i just wanted to dance with an old friend!" I blushed really red as she grabbed me and kissed me. That's when i woke up. Really weird.