Day 82

hey guys...so about my last letter, i know it seems like depressing shit...and im just here to say that im sorry if i have hurt all of you who read it...i really want to be somewhere else, but ill explain the meaning behind the previous letter.

So the reason why i wrote that letter was because i have recently have been feeling like no matter how much i try to help a certain person, they never listen to me. Like, i tell her that she shouldn't continue this and that she doesn't have to, but she still does it. And with everything that she tells me of what she did, i feel like i can never be enough for anyone when they're troubled. I want to be here for you, and i want your lives to be better. But how can i when no one will REALLY listen honestly to me? I want to do so much more than what i've already done, but i can't do that if people wont notice...God im such a depressing bitch....im sorry, but ive also have to make a confession....yes, i did cut. I couldn't help it, i had to. the pain just made everything disappear for me at that moment...and i did it deeper than i did during last summer. Here i am, living my dark days once again, for i try to hide it. But i cant anymore. Im sorry. I will give you a status if i decide to officially end it or not. I'm sorry for doing this to those who truly love me...just let me battle this...please.