Chapter Three

I wake up on Kendall's couch and search for my phone. 9:23, I sigh and look over at Kendall to find her still asleep. I throw a pillow at her head.

"Wake up Ken"

"Ughhhhh," she rolls over and almost falls off the couch, "I'm up."

I laugh and turn on the tv. I flip through the channels until I come across TMZ and I stop.

"The troubled pop star, Justin Bieber, was spotted yesterday with an unknown girl. The two were seen getting cozy and even shared a little kiss." Said the main reporter.

"Wait is that the girl that walked the carpet with Kendall Jenner the night before?" Another reporter in the back said and turned his computer screen around showing a picture of me and Ken at the event.

"Yeah! Man this girl sure gets around. What's her name?" Said the main reporter.

"I don't know, but whoever she is, she's gonna be dealing with a lot of jealous beliebers."

I turn off the tv and look at Kendall. She gives me a sympathetic look.

"You can't believe that crap they say, no one's going to hate you." She says.

"Justin probably does! There's no telling what kind of shit they're giving him about this, they already think he's 'troubled'."I say nervously.

"This happens to us all the time so I choose to not listen to what they say, and I guarantee you that Justin does too, we're used to it Charlotte" She says giving me a reassuring smile.

I can't help but feel a little bad for some reason. I shrug it off and grab my phone, getting on Twitter. I see that Justin tweeted a few minutes ago.

@Justin Bieber
Had a great time with a great person yesterday, @CharlotteBrooks.

I smile and see that he followed me, along with around 1,000 other people. Shocked, I scroll through my mentions and see some jealousy tweets and some supportive ones towards Justin.

There are some real fans out there that genuinely care for Justin and his happiness, the ones that want him to do what makes him happy. Those people are the best and I know that those are the ones that keep Justin going.

As I'm scrolling through my news feed I get a text from Justin and immediately smile.

Good morning Charlotte(:

Good morning Justin

I assume you're getting some hate this morning and I want to apologize, I know how you don't like the attention from media so I shouldn't have tweeted. I'm sorry:(

It's okay Justin. It would've happened eventually, better now than later. I'm sorry that you're being seen with me lol.

What do you mean? You're perfect, I want to be seen with you more. Why don't you come over? We can swim or something.

You're sweet, that sounds fun, I can be there in about 30 minutes.

He texts me his address and I go upstairs to change into my swimsuit. It's just a simple black triangle top and bright purple bottoms with stringy bows on each hip. I throw on a white, sheer cover up and put my hair up into a messy bun. I decided to ditch makeup for today and make my way downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Kendall asks as I grab my keys.

"To Justin's house" I reply.

"Oh, have fun! But not too much fun." She says giving me a wink. I roll my eyes and head to my car.