Chapter Six

**NOT EDITED. But it's time for an update. Sorry to those 7 people that read lol**

   Justin and I ended up going to a nice little restaurant in downtown Sydney and it was surprisingly not that busy. I played it safe by ordering fish n' chips, and Justin got some exotic Australian dish. I did venture out on dessert and ordered a dessert called Lamingtons, which were amazing.

   Now we're walking downtown looking in random shops but the crowds keep getting larger and Kenny is struggling to keep them back by himself.

"I think we should probably leave" Justin says.

"Well it was fun while it lasted" I say giving him a small smile so he doesn't think I'm upset. I know that this is all part of being around Justin so I don't have any right to complain.

Justin takes my hand and leads me to the black SUV. He looks out the window at the fans surrounding the car and sighs.

"This just sucks," he says staring outside at all of the fans, "I just want to be able to go out with my best friend but I can't because I'm constantly getting touched and crowded. All people want are pictures of me and it's ridiculous, like go google one. I just hate if for you, this is your trip and I just want you to enjoy it." He says grabbing my hand. He rubs small circles with his thumb and looks into my eyes.

"This isn't my trip Justin, I'm just along for the ride, and I'm perfectly fine with that and thankful. I know that you can't do anything about the crowd and I know it's a part of being with you. I'm okay with it and I'm having a great time anyways." I give him a reassuring smile.

"I don't deserve someone like you" he says looking back out the window, still holding my hand.

My heart hurts hearing him say that. He brings himself down all the time. I wish he knew how loved he is, how many people actually care for him. Justin is so focused on his mistakes from the past that he lets them stand out more than all the good he's done.

"Justin look at me," I say and he turns his head, "you deserve the world and more. You can't focus on the mistakes from the past, you need to look ahead. People have forgiven you, especially because of your apologies. It took a lot of guts to own up to the mistakes you made and people respect you for that. You've got to let it go and realize that you're worth so much more than you think." I say looking into his eyes that are filling with tears. He doesn't say anything he just slides into the middle seat and wraps his arms around me. I hug him back until he feels good enough to let go. He wipes a little tear and pulls himself together.

"I don't know how you can understand me so well. God truly delivered me a gift" he says giving me a small smile. I return a smile and hold his hand for the rest of the ride to the hotel.

When we get back to our room I grab some clothes and walk into the the bathroom. I change, brush my teeth, and wash my face then I go back out and lay on the big bed.

"I'm going to go shower" Justin says standing up. I nod and grab the laptop opening Netflix.

I watch Grey's Anatomy for about 15 minutes until Justin comes out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I keep my eyes glued to the screen but stare at him going through his suitcase out of the corner of my eye. Once he grabs some clothes he looks at me and I keep my eyes on the screen, which doesn't help because it's at a close up of a brain surgery. I close my eyes because of both the surgery and I don't want Justin to know that I'm struggling with keeping it together. I hear him let out a little laugh and then the bathroom door shuts. I open my eyes and sigh. He's so hot.

He finally comes out and lays next to me. He smells so good. I realize I'm being creepy but I can't help it.

"this show is so gross" he says scooting closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder.