PROLOGUE

The Ruthless Vampire's Downfall

A novel written by Jesgotlucky.

Date Started: 05/20/16

--

P R O L O G U E

She's a badass. You will hate her to the bones, actually. She hates everyone as if she's the only earthling living in this world. She sets her own rule, she is a fearless vampire, a walking beautiful nightmare, and too powerful to break. Not some kind of Cinderella you see in a movie, she's not Bella Swan either, but her own version...

She is no other than Chantal Agatha Smith-Hernandez.

She's too much in love with the wrong things. She's in love with the hard drinks, late night parties, smoking, cheating, and a wrong guy. No matter what she does, she found herself in love again with a guy she knows she will never have a chance with. She tried to avoid it like a million times but love is her weakness and so this guy is.

But don't ever forget that she's Chantal Hernandez, and what Chantal wants, no matter how much cliché it sounds, she gets. And not even the ruthless Sebastian Jared Navarro can stop her from getting the love of her life.

Not when that Jared is ready to do everything just to see her in pain.

Vampire, love triangle, battles, clash, unrequited love, challenges, secrets, and painful plot twists. What a very fucked up love story. 

Or in short, a downfall?

--

Main Characters on the multimedia! TAKE A LOOK. #TeamChanRed ka na ba?