Chapter Nineteen

Saving My Perfect Match

Chapter 19

Niall's POV

Looking around I noticed Emily was sitting on one of the beds, chatting with Zayn. I looked over at Harry who was talking to a group of girls with Louis on his back. Those two are so immature sometimes, it's hilarious. He noticed me then nodded his head toward Emily, smiling and winking not so subtly. I rolled my eyes, but obliged. I walked over to Emily and Zayn, by the time I got to them Emily was hugging Zayn tightly. He looked a little surprised, but hugged her back. Emily pulled out of the hug and thanked Zayn quietly. I turned to her to talk but she started before I could. "Thank you so much, I'm not sure you know how much you have helped me." She turned to Zayn, "both of you. I just wanted to thank you before you leave." She smiled and stared at the ground. (WMYB REFERENCE!) I put my finger to her chin and lifted up her head. "Thank YOU, for helping ME." Staring at me with those big green eyes I had come to love from her selfies and videos, she asked simply, "what could I have done to help you?" I sighed, looked at Zayn for permission and replied, "you helped me find love." She stared at me then started smiling. Suddenly Liam, gotta love him, decided right then and there would be the time to tell us we had to go. I had accomplished so much... Ugh. "Emily, I have to go now but here's my number. That way we don't have to secretly talk over a fake account on IG." I scribbled down my number on a loose paper on the desk and handed it to her. I hugged all of the girls in the room before I left, staying attached to Emily a little longer than anyone else. I smiled once more, waved and followed the boys through the door, leaving behind the girl who mattered most to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is such a crappy filler chapter. I had a bit of writers block with this part of the story so I did the best I could. but I have great ideas for the next parts, so be prepared!

ENJOY!

~Katelyn