First day

Oh God! I did it again, this was the ninth time I dreamt of a girl who made love to me and left me wet by morning, checking my clock it was 7:05 and I had to be ready before 7:25, just then mom said in a loud voice "Kevin hope you're dressed up already? I've got a plane to catch by 8:00 and you don't want to be the reason for missing that flight ", "I'll be ready in five mom", like seriously did I just say fiveeee? Quickly I went into my bathroom and tried turning the bath knob but no water came out "oh cursed me" I said thinking out loud, I thought of calling a plumber to come have it fixed but just then my alarm sang out loud "the time is 7:20" I brought out a mentos gum from wardrobe took out some and chewed while wearing my cloths and then I sprayed my 24k gucci perfume which took out all pungents, looking at my wrist watch it was 7:25 on the dot "ah! bless God," I said and went downstairs, mom was already waiting by her car "I won't be taking you to school today so you would have to use your car, am already late, mom loves you bye bye!" she said and the driver drove off, wow am I dreaming?, I slapped myself to be sure I wasn't still asleep, swiftly i ran in; got my brand new Benz formatic car keys and bolted out like lightning, i got in the car and was in school some four mins past eight made for my class and got seated for lectures. We had biology for the morning period and then went for break or maybe, I should say blake, that's right, I went for blake...