***IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE. PLEASE READ***

Friday,(yesterday) I was in free period in school. I felt the incredible urge to cut. I have no idea what had come over me because I had stop cutting. But I saw my sharp, sparkling scissors. I picked them up, walked over to a corner away from everybody. I slowly slid the scissors across my wrist but failed to cut myself. Like the old saying ,'If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again,' so I tried and tried and tried. I failed every time. I can't understand why it didn't work.

I kept trying. Then my friend Jenna came over and watched me. Then she yelled at me and ripped the scissors out of my hands. I chased her around the classroom and still didn't get them back. She gave them to my 'frenemy' Colby. Once he had them, I backed away and talked to my other friend, Meliyah. (Pronounced MUH-LEE-UH) I talked to her as if nothing had happened five minutes ago. Then seconds later, the classroom door slammed shut.

Then I heard my teacher say, "Paige, honey can I speak to you out in the hall?" I nodded and followed her out of the classroom. She talked to me about how she really did care about me and said she didn't want to see me in the hospital because of that.

She said her friend used to cut with anything she could find. And bc her friend cut, she was landed in the hospital. Thanks to Jenna and Mrs. Marshall I'm okay. I just thought I should let ya know why I'm probably not gonna be on a lot. Bye guys. For now.

(COMMENT YOUR MOST RECENT EMOJIS FOR A CHANCE TO GET ONE OF YOUR POEMS INMY BOOK!!! Here's mine: 👇💷💰💜😊😒📝🌹👅👄📤📨😳❤️😘🙏💗👆😕👗✌️🐳🙈💍😑😍🐋👐😢😩)