Chapter 1

My life was perfect. I know no ones life is perfect but mine was all I ever wanted. I had a good family, somewhat got along with my brother, I was pretty popular, I was a dual sport athlete, and I was one of the smartest people. Everything was perfect the way it was. I was actually happy.

I had just come home from a soccer game, I missed my shot to score and got rammed really hard, but I had fun because my family was there to support me. When we got in the car I put headphones in my ears trying to fall asleep but I couldn't, all I could hear was my parents arguing.

My dad: We can't stay here! There's nothing we can advance to, when we retire there isn't much here for us. Not even good medical care.

My mom: But we can't leave, the kids are happy here. All they've ever known is Hawaii. Born and raised here, we can't take that away from them.

My dad: Maybe that's the problem, California has more oppurtunities especially for Sam since she's still a Highschool athlete. Her brother can stay if he wants but she's coming and I'm taking that job offer.

My mom: I guess it wouldn't hurt, I'll take my offer too then.

My dad: On the plus side we'll get a pay raise. It'll make life easier for all of us. I hope Sam takes it well..

End of conversation.

I wasn't expecting this, I don't want to move! I don't want to leave all my friends, I want to graduate here with my friends. I can't move in the middle of soccer season, what about school? I don't want to start at an open school not knowing anyone. I can't move and I won't.

When we got home, my mom told me she had to tell me something important. I knew it was coming but I just replied okay. So I took a shower singing For The First Time by The Script. It was my favorite song, but I couldn't sing it right I just knew it would be about leaving. All I could think about was how sad I would be leaving here. I dried myself, put on an oversized sweater saying Make Way For in floral letters on a white canvas color. I paired it with Pink by Victoria Secret black sweat pants. I was just cold and sad. I couldn't even focus on my outfit, which is highly unlikely if you know me. I walked to my room, turned on my AC and my parents came in and sat down. Oh great, here comes the talk.. Anything but moving. *crosses fingers*

OOH WHAT WILL HAPPEN. CLIFFHANGERS GUYSSSS. Oh my it's been forever, I really hope you like this new fanfic. I couldn't continue the other story, I lost feeling so here's a new one. I hope you enjoy. I love all you beautiful penguins :) xx