Chapter 3

Bestfriend Lovers Chapter 3:

"Uhm, you'll find out over time."

He replies "oh okay then." "Anyway since it's almost winter we always have a dance, we need to plan it. You're in right?"

A smile creeps up on my face, a dance. What if I get one of those cute moments with a guy and a boyfriend but then again barely anyone knows me here except for Mickey, who has every girl in the school wrapped around his finger. In this school Mickey was "the man" and I was the plain and boring, new girl.

"Alrighty Mickey, let's plan one heck of a dance."

He smiles, "good good, so you wanna start during study hall tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Great, I'll meet you in the library."

With that the bell rings. We wave goodbye and I start walking home. As I start making my way to the parking lot I hear a voice shouting my name. "Sam, hey Sam wait up."

I turn around trying to figure out who's calling me and who knows my name. I see an unfamiliar face. "Uhhhhh hi?"

He replies "OHHH, sorry I'm Cole by the way. I'm in your PE class." Dayum, this boy has a hot face. And he's talking to me, what. Is this real? Someone pinch me..

I reply still unsure "ohh right. Sorry about that. I'm still trying to remember everyone and everything."

We both chuckle but he breaks the silence "ahh, new girl problems. You were really good at soccer, you should come to conditioning with us. It's boys and girls don't worry."

I chuckle before saying "uhmm, I don't know. Maybe. I better get walking home, nice meeting you Cole."

Just as I'm about to resume walking he grabs my wrist "wait, you want a ride home?"

"It's okay, I'm not gonna die walking... I think."

He laughs, damn you have no idea how adorable his laugh was. DAYUMMM.

"Come on I insist."

"Err okay."

He leads me to his truck, okay so is this kid rich or something. First of all his truck was the hottest thing. It's a chrome, lifted, 4x4 Toyota Tacoma. It's a lot like my truck, but mine hasn't came in on the barge yet so I'm stuck waiting for now.

All I could say was "I freaking love your truck. When mine comes in on the barge you need to help me lift it."

He chuckles "I didn't know girls were into trucks. And no problem, I'd love to pimp your truck."

We both laugh at his terrible reference to the show Pimp My Ride.

He opens my door "for you" and gestures in.

I decide to play along and curtesy "thank you."

When we get in he asks "okay so I would drop you off first, but I'm hungry so let's get some food shall we."

"Suree, foods good." We not he chuckle.

During the car ride to get food we learn a lot about each other. It's the start of a beautiful friendship. I learned his middle name is Alan, his favorite color is blue, he loves every type of music, he's a senior, plays varsity soccer, and is the president in student council for the senior class. Dayumm.

When we stop I notice we were at Burger King. He unlocked the doors and we both got out. I stand there just staring at his gorgeous arms. So toned and tan. He had a body that was like a highschool version of Channing Tatum okay. That's how amazing his arms were. He looks at me "you don't wanna go inside or?"