019

Xavier "X"

X felt himself becoming angry as he pulled the blunt he had been smoking on a little too hard causing him to choke. He was so into his thoughts that he forgot Dro was sitting right beside him.

"Damn nigga, you okay? You must can't handle this X. It's so good shit from them Jamaicans."

Dro started laughing.

"Shut up. It's just a lot of shit going on and then you hit me with this Donna and Nyomi bullshit which adds on to my bullshit. I mean the Jersey trip went good with Pops and nem."

"That's what you get for sticking ya dick in all the wack ass bitches when you had a down female at home and her name is Tami. This is payback bruh for all the shit you don't put her through and her name is karma. I'm glad you got to see them though."

Dro was right. He wondered if it was just the weed talking but whatever it was, it had him thinking everything happening was his fault. He was fucking up and knew he had to fix shit fast before he lose Tami again and he knew she wouldn't come back this time.

X was chilling at his mom house upset about the little argument him a Tami had the other day.

He fucked up. He should've just supported her from jump. It's not like he didn't want Tami to go to college, he just thought maybe she should wait til Tamia gets a little older but everything came out wrong.

He also made sure to tell his momma what his daddy said. She couldn't stop smiling. Hopefully the two would get back together. Her and Xion's daddy had been divorced for a while now.

His phone began to vibrate letting him know he had a text. It was from Donna.

"I miss you."

He left her on read. He changed his number and she got it... Again.

That reminded him to go holla at Juel about this Nyomi and Donna situation to see what he should do.

"I'm out ma," he said.

It was so much on his plate X didn't know how he was gonna deal.

Tami

"Is he gone Momma?" She asked Dianna over the phone.

"Yes his annoying ass just left from getting on my nerves. You can pull up now."

She took Tamia out her car seat and Zain was already inside from where Xavier had dropped him off earlier.

Tami was truly stressed out. From her and Xavier's previous argument, to taking care of Tamia, enrolling in school and planning Zain's 3rd birthday party.

"Here sweetie let me help you with my grand baby." Dianna reached out for her taking her into the house immediately.

Tami still couldn't believe Dianna was "Team Tami." She was always "Team Xavier" and she never understood why when Xavier was the one doing her wrong. That didn't matter though. Their bond was stronger and she could Dianna everything.

"So what's up with you Tam? I can tell when something is going wrong with you and my son."

"This time it's your son."