Chapter 8: Charcoal brain

I woke up and it was already 1 oclock and found my self dressed in one of Natsu's shirt. It took me a while to realised but I found my self braless as well. I panicked and tried to think of what could've happened last night. Before my imagination can get out of hand I heard a small knock on the door.

"Come in" I said

"Hey, your finally awake. Or are you?" He said squinting  his eyes.

"Ofcourse I am dummy, why didnt you wake up? Its like 1 o'clock in the afternoon already. And whats this all about?" I said pointing to my shirt, then slowly covered my chest remembering that I have less clothing now than I had before.

"I dressed you" he said with a very monotone voice.

"Very funny" i said scratching my head and started to get up. Before I knew what was going on I felt my leg gave up on me and I started to fall. But before I make contact with the floor Natsu managed to catch me and steadied me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Natsu asked worried now.

"Yeah yeah, I probably just stood up too fast." I said walling towards the bathroom.

When I got inside I close the door and look at my self  in the mirror. Man I look like a zombie. I quickly washed my face and try to look presentable.

"Ill wait for you down stairs Lucy!" I heard Natsu said.

Natsu's POV

Mum was right, Lucy is going through some sort of problem. What ever problem that might be I will find out.
And what a liar, she didnt nearly fall because she stood up to fast. I bet you she was dehydrated. Not surprised, especially when she was crying all
Night in her sleep.

"Ill wait for you  down stairs Lucy!" I shouted and got my phone out of my pocket.

The phone only rang for a couple of minutes before the person on the other line picked up.

"Hello?" A rough and loud obnoxious voice said on the other line.

"What the hell are you doing with Levy's phone Gajeel?" I said.

"Uhmm ah here she is" he said nervously.

"Hello? Natsu? Why you calling?" levy finally
Said.

"Meet me tonight 6 oclock at the fairytail cafe, its about Lucy" I quickly said and hang up, not giving her a chance to say no.
What ever it is that Lucy is experiencing, I know that Levy knows.

Time skip

Im at the cafe now just waiting for Levy to show up, not that Im sure that she will.

Earlier today Lucy had been very happy and cheery and I almost completely forgot that she's been crying the night before. Is she acting? Or was I just imagining her crying last night? Its just all very confusing now.  But thats why I'm here, to talk to Levy and try to clear things out.

Waiting here for Levy gave me the chance to think of how to start a conversation about Lucy. What if she wont tell me anything? I let out a sigh trying to get rid of my frustration.

"Did I come in a bad time?" A small voice said behind me. Ahh shes finally here.

"Took your time" i said mentioning for her to sit.