Chapter 5: Oblivious Natsu

Natsus POV

I have never felt so happy in my entire life! Well maybe apart from the day that Lissana finally agreed to be mine that is! everything is going so well at the moment and I could not be happier.

My love life consist of perfection, my family happy and  going well, and my best friend happily supporting me through everything!

As I contemplate this, right now I can hear my family down stairs practically running and shouting. I gave them a couple more minutes to settle down, but they didnt. Being the man of the house, since my dad Igneel left, Ive been the one in charge looking after my sister and looking after my mum.

I walked down the stair case wiping away the tiredness in my eyes when I saw a figure standing amongst all the busy people in the living room. I blinked a couple of times trying to see if it was just my imaginary or is it possible to be seeing an angle this early in the morning.

"Hi Natsu!" Said the figure.

"Lissana, what are doing this early in the morning?" I said practically running down the rest of the stairs.

"Morning? More like afternoon. Its 2:30 pm Natsu. And its the weekend, I was actually wondering if you want to come along with me to this new Amusement Park in Foire. My friends said its an awesome place to spend the weekend in. And I wanted to see it for my self" she blinked a couple of time and looking down the floor as if scared for my response.

"Well ofcourse! You should've called me though! Come on lets go to my bedroom Ill just have a shower then we can go"  I said dragging her up the stairs. My family watched us in owe. They always act like this when Lissana is over and I can not figure out why. It doesn't bother them when Lucy is over though. Hmm its something Ive got to ask them sooner or later.

"Here", I said mentioning for Lissana to sit down. "Just make your self at home okay? I wont be too long!" I grabbed some new clothes and headed to the shower.

I tried not to rush but I couldnt control my excitement. I mean how could I? When my girl is waiting in my room? I tried showering as fast as I can and get dressed.  I looked at my reflection, and smiled, pretty pleased on what I see. I opened my door and found Lissana waiting with what seemed to be a picture frame on her hands.

"Hey Natsu, I thought I told you to throw this picture away and replace it with ours instead?" She said, holding up the picture of Lucy, Happy and I on Japan when we decided to go for our holidays last Christmas with a few of our friends. I smiled remembering, All the girls got so drunk that night.

"Well?" Lissana waited.

"Well, uhm I always forget sorry"

"Ugh thats fine." She opened the picture frame and took the picture out.

"What are you doing?" I said moving towards her.

"What does it look like? Im removing the photo and putting our photo instead!" She took out a photo out of her bag and replaced it, just like what she said. Geez, does she just carry around our photo everywhere or something? She was still holding on to the photo of Lucy and I and then suddenly she scratched it up and throw it on the bin. I frowned and look at the bin, I have to throw that away before Lucy notices.

I turned my attention back to Lissana who was now standing on the door way mentioning for me to go out. I take it its time to go.

30 minutes later.

Ryuzetsu Land. I've heard rumours about theres being a new theme park in Magnolia, but never have I imagined this. It was located right in the middle of Fiore. This water theme park was huge! And we havent even been inside yet.

We were outside the gate when apparently only those with reservation will be allowed to go in.

"Do you not know this young man here?" Said Lissana, obviously annoyed. "This is the future hire of the Dragneel company" the guard looked terrified- Im not surprised- but he opened the gate for us anyway.

We were greeted by the big site of a water slide that seemed to be going on forever. There seemed to be alot of people from school, as well as people that seemed to be tourists. Lissana dragged me around the place, trying to do everything we could.

The place was beautiful. If not stunning! The floor was tiled perfectly, the stone wall was perfectly symmetrical and the colours that was used throughout the site works well together.

After a while we manage to bump into one of Lissanas friend and one of my friend from school. Jellal and Erza. Hm finally, are those two finally going out? I thought.

"Lissana!"

"Erza! .. And Jellal?" She said her smile slowly turning into a smirk. She looks beautiful I thought. "Well Erza you gotta tell me all the details, common. And you boys have fun for a while okay?" Lissana said mentioning to both me and Jellal.l while dragging a blushing Erza.

I sigh. Shes leaving me again.
I turned back to Jellal who was just looking at Erza.
"So how have you been man?" I said trying so hard to start a conversation.

"Okay" he said looking back at the water.

Man this guy is so quite and shy and boring. No wonder that whenever his around I always see people falling asleep.

I shook my head and just gazed trying tonignore my lack of company and decided to gaze at the theme park instead.

About a minute passed and Jellal finally spoke up.
"So did you guys plan to meet up here?"

"Lissana? No, actually she picked me up from my house. I was quite surprised" i said letting out a friendly chuckle.

He smiled, "ah no, I mean Lucy"

Lucy? "Lucy?"

"Yeah, we saw them earlier, she's with her 2 twin brothers and some other chick that I assumed was Lissana."

Thats not possible, they couldnt have seen her, we only just got here. "Where abouts did you see them? I want to say hi" i replied curiously.

He showed me the direction and I quickly apologised and headed the way he pointed. It took me about 5 minutes to actually spot them. Geez this place is huge.

I immediately saw Lucy, she was not hard to spot specially with her hair colour standing out. She was wearing a pink two piece that seemed to have yellow stars on it. I smiled, a bit childish but still cute. I decided to observe for while, watching if it was a family thing, making sure that I dont interrupt anything.

I noticed that Lucy looked abit uncomfortable with the girl with white hair. Ahh she might've been the girl that Jellal and Erza thought was Lissana. Understandable. I noticed that every time shes near the girl she will always take a step back and touched her chest.

However, when the time went passed, Lucy gradually got accustomed to her surroundings and she finally started to smile more and then laugh. I noticed that even though she was laughing and having fun,there was still that hint of sadness in her eyes.

I wanted to watch her more, but I heard some one calling out my name. Hmm probably best to avoid her for now, it looks like shes having fun with her brother anyway I thought and started to walk towards the voice. Ill just make sure to ask her on Monday if there was something wrong.

Third person POV

And with that Natsu Dragneel turned his back on Lucy and headed towards the white haired girl called Lissana. Just as Natsu turned around, Lucy suddenly felt like there was someone watching her. She turned her head around and on the corner of her eye she saw what seemed to be a pink hair. She shook her head trying to clear the pictures that are appearing on her mind and she decided to merely ignored this and turned back around to his brothers and his friends.

The photo for this chapter is the photo that Natsu was talking about on the picture frame. (Lucy natsu and happy in japan)