Dinner

Rome
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So then she makes me stay up all night posing just for her to finish the dress K said talking about a the night I made her stand for about 4 hours so I could finish homework. How's business class honey mom asked its okay a little confusing though. But I have something to say I'm thinking about coming home with Ray me and K would go to the university down the street. My baby's coming home mom said maybe I'm not sure yet I said. If you do I'll buy you a house dad said is that a bribe daddy I asked I already know I'm staying so but I want a mansion. I mean a 6 bedroom mansion would be nice I said playing along 7 bedroom he said and furniture I said and staff and a walk-in closet for cupcake he said sold I said what you know she just milked you right Ray said you can live with me twin I said sold he said if he's going so am I K said you can live there to but both y'all asses paying rent I said daddy pay her rent K said he gave me 500 kill um I said. Let's go somewhere I need people to see me looking sexy I said I see you shorty Rome said I know. Let's go to the club S said hell yes I'm finna be grinding and twerking and being lit said to the club D yelled. We all left to go to the club. D was in the car whit me he was feeling on me watch your hands I said you know you like it he said outing his hand up my dress I smacked it away if I wanted you I would have you in a heart beat I said and got out the car. I danced with my boo I took a couple shots Ima dance with my girls I said and walked away we had fun then I saw him dancing with this stank hoe she was feeling on him then they kissed they went some where he didn't drink nothing so he knew what he was doing I followed she was on top of him they were I took a few pictures then I called him baby meet me outside I got a few this from Victoria secret let's go home I said he met me outside I showed him pictures you better leave I don't want you there when I come home I yelled I contacted the body guards at the gate to watch him. Then I went back inside that hoe wasn't there so I could beat her ass. I saw D dancing with some girl so I pushed her and I danced with him I twerked and grounded on him i went home later I got dressed and headed over to D's house. Ima show him something.

            D's POV
********************************
I was in the shower then there was a knock at the door I looked at the cams outside but all I saw was a girl in a trench coat I'm in for a treat I said licking my lips. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door I saw Lexi fine ass hey Big Daddy D she said damn that shit turned me on she hopped on me wrapped her legs around me and kissed me I closed the door and went to the living room I sat her down she pulled me on top of her I was into it but I couldn't do this not to her I pulled away take off your jacket am I said knowing there was gonna be a small thought little dress under there she smirked okay she said she dropped her coat damn I said she had on some see through shit she looked sexy as fuck I wanted to tear that ass up right now right here but I couldn't. Are you sure ma I asked yes daddy I want you to be my first she said she twenty and she still a virgin damn she a good girl frfr that made me want her even more. I carried her to my room and dropped my towel she likes off her heals and laid down I kissed all on her then I pulled off her little outfit as I kissed her cat she pushed my head deeper I sucked up her juices and grabbed a condom and pushed inside of her and pulled out she scratched my back and moans I liked it when I was done she took a shower I got in with her she was kissing on my so I laid her down and did her right in the shower we washed she put on her tench coat and shoes then she left but she left her outfit I put it in my closet Ima move in with her or at least be there to give her head. That's me I might have tested him by telling her to go get with him but he could refuse it's not my fault.  But I love this girl and she's mine. Ima marry her one day soon like she loves me to I got her her pride and joy cupcake and her twin I'm perfect for her but I'm not perfect I love her so much I will ask her to be my girl.

Lexi's outfit

Lexi's outfit