Bae or naw

I woke up and got in the shower I got home around 4 it was one now I stepped out the shower one I was done watching and put a robe around me there was a nice outfit laid out so I put on a black tank and the camo skinnys. I put on my shoes and got the matching clutch I put on my purple pug life sweet shirt and fixes my hair and makeup. When I was don't I put my gold curling iron in the case and just left it on my vanity. I put on my dope beanie to pull of the outfit. I walked downstairs hey homes I said they was all looking at me what am I a ghost or something I asked no they all said. I see you got a new twin Ray said what are y'all talking about I asked go see your twin in the kitchen Ray said your my twin stupid I said and walked into the kitchen. Wow and I thought I looked nice in this outfit D said wearing the same thing as me who dressed you o asked I'm a grown ass man I can dress myself he said who I asked K he mumbled what I asked K he said again. I took his grilled cheese and soup out his hand that's okay it was your old twins anyway he said he poured some iced tea and I took the glass and went to the living room I sat down beside K and ate she picked up my drink I wouldn't drink that if I were you I said she put it down I was its cool I said everyone we all twinning today so go get dressed they all went upstairs I went with I got up to my room get her a matching outfit I said when I got in my room yes ma'am James and Rachel said I went in my closet and just sat there for a minute sis I ain't go a sweatshirt or shoes like that he said I tossed him a purple sweatshirt just like mine Rachel honey I said yes ma'am she said I gave her some money and told her to buy shoes size 9 for Ray she left I got a big fashion bag and put 10 crowns in it 20 minutes later Raxhel came with the shoes thanks Rachel you and James take the rest of the day off I said James brought me my baby in her pug life sweatshirt and camo skirt and her matching shoes and her bag for her I got out her leach and collar and slipped them on her I got a crown for her I took pictures of the three of us and posted them on Instagram. We walked downstairs hey good looking niggas I said hey they said we a family of twins I said lets go take pictures of us I said we got in our cars and we went to a photographer I handed out the crowns I stood in the front holding my baby with Ty Ty in front of me we all posed together we did one with couples me and D were together he kissed me in one and I let him. For our last photo as a family for the day everyone say Kings I said kings everyone said to the mall we ain't buying anything we just walking around so people can see us looking cute I said k they agreed and we drove to the mall. I left the crowns in the car and got my baby wait can we stop by Fernandos I need to pick up her designer pieces I asked okay we all walked looking like bosses PorschA Fernando screamed Fernando I hugged him cupcake who my favorite puppy he asked he handed her a treat Fernan I said don't worry I got mommy a treat to he said hanging my a really big cookies and cream chocolate bar thank you I said kissing his cheek he gave cupcake her treat and we walked back into the store he are the shoes he said putting 5 sets of shoes on the counter one thousand I said yes he he brought out a rack of clothes summer collection we both screamed summer collection my while family said coming in the store we all broke out in giggles Tiff start packing this up he said also my boo tie sale I had like three sets left so I customized them some they say King omg Fernan I said omg Fernan my family said mimicking me I glared at them I'll take them I said yes you will I made them for you he said how much 109 ok I said your total is 2,109 Tiff said daddy payed and I hugged Fernando and said goodbye we walked around for about a hour and went to the carnival D got whit me on the fairs wheel will you be my girl D asked Hell yes I said then we kissed Damn Ray said when we were still kissing when the wheel stopped shut up I said and slapped him. Looks like we are back to rule the world.