I love her

Author's POV

Amber stared outside of the window in the bus, taking her closer to her princess every second. Looking depressed on the outside because Krys, said that they should have a break from each other on the day that Amber was gonna ask for her to marry Amber.

Stepping out of the bus, Amber sees her loves house from a distance. She decides to make a stop at a flower shop to buy, Krystal flowers.

Amber's POV

I should go and by some flowers for my princess since we've be away from each other for a while. After I show her the flowers I'll hug her and...

"Excuse me, Mr.," said the owner, cutting my thoughts short, I didn't even want to correct her, that I'm not a guy but a girl. "Umm..I wanna buy flowers you give to someone after they were separated after a while," I said while looking around the shop. "Ok, hold on lemme get the bundle ready," the owner assured me. 

While, she was bundling my flowers I looked at the time and it turns out I only have and hour left to get to her house and give a surprise, and because the owner saw my face turning a bit pale she rushed a bit but the bundle still looked great, I thanked her and paid for the flowers and left. I started jogging up the hill placed before me like an obstacle stopping my from seeing my beautiful princess. I arrived at her house and I opened the door with my spare key and placed my luggage down and ran upstairs and that was where I found Krystal crying.

"Baby you ok?"I asked setting my flowers down for her, at that moment I hadn't known that it was a trap set for me. "Babe, I....miss...you," she managed in between her sobs. "What is it, what's wrong?" I asked while giving her a gentle hug , kissed her forehead, and rubbed her back. "I..I..I missed you so much...I thought that you didn't want to come back for me..I thought you...'hate' me now...,"Krystal sobbed and grasping me and moved closer into my chest. As I moved closer to her I smelt alcohol but I didn't say anything because she was a hot mess which I loved.

"sigh, you pabo. How can I hate you? Did someone tell you that. Because I love you so much when I sleep, I always dream of you being next to me, but when I wake up I always end up feeling devastated because I never saw you or felt your presence," I assured her with my calming voice that she loved when she's sad of angry and whenever. 

"Ok, bae stop crying because if you keep crying, I'll cry too, ok?" I joked, and taking my thumb and wiped away her tears. Surprisingly she giggled and said she wanted to cuddle so I picked her up gently and placed her onto her bed and pulled the covers over and locked her in my embrace which she loves and she gave me a peck on my lips and fell asleep in each other accompany that we haven't felt in a while.

                                         -End of first chapter 

                                                   Author

Krystal's POV

This feels so comfortable, I turn around and I feel a heat source and a scent of....MY LLAMA!!!? I opened my eyes hoping that my nose didn't start hallucinating like my mind did, I mean I am the one who told Am that we should spend time away from each other, but I still missed her. My eyes open and Amber is laying right next to me, oh how I missed her, her jokes, her dorky smiles, and her love. I laid there in her strong embrace and I started how cute she was with her face changing to confused, to happy puppy face,and lastly her cute pouty face that she uses on me when I don't give her a kiss in the morning.

Looking at her face I started to look at her lips

Badum badum*

My heart started beating faster and my face started feeling hot and I leaned to kiss her and I whispered," I love you my cute little llama"then she stirred, pulled me in ,and her lip locked onto mine and we started a long passionate kiss. We broke only to get a grasp of air and I said,"You..Huff*puff, you were awake? You meanie!" "Haha, baby, oh how much I missed you," my baby llama said giving me her dorky smile. "I love you my cute little llama," she said trying to mimic me.

After getting up (Guys sry I just became to lazy to describe what happened next but I'll fastforward)  

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WENT INTO 900 WORDS SO I PASTED SOME HERE.