My Manager part 3

"Um, excuse me ma'am, who are you?," I asked the pretty lady crying, she looked up at me, tears falling down. I brushed my hands against her face, wiping away the tears that was falling.

"Do...do..so not remember me? Amber...please don't joke with me right now," she hugged me, BADUM* BADUM* but I pushed her from me," I'm sorry, but I really don't remember anything, well, I do remember that I came to Korea to land a job as singer...then I sort didn't want to after, um you know. Ok because of kdramas, the people were managers and the manager fell in love with the singer and they later had a happy ever after. I hoped that would happen with me so...I wanted to be a manager," I retract my old thoughts.

"Ok...how old do you think you are right now? Wait, my name is Krystal, you were my manager for a month and so," she said to me, I shook her hands," um, twenty three, and so am I wrong?," I asked knitting my brows together,"yes, you are wrong, you're 25 not 23, do you think you can still be my manager?," she asked hold my hand, I nodded, but not to much because my head still hurt.

She stood up and said goodbye for now, THROB* THROB*, "what's wrong with me? oh right i have lost memory, just like...back then, sigh," I said to myself as I laid there.

Flash back*

"Unnie!!! NOO!!!," I ran towards my stepsister, I pushed her away from the truck that was coming in, I threw away my life for her my stepsister.

"Look, mom, I want her as my sister, ok?" the girl begged her mom as she walked through the orphane, I sat by the window, looking out, i was seven. "Hey, umm, hi, i'm Jackie, what's your name," she asked me as I turned around, I looked down and said," Amber, Amber..., i don't remember my last name, i don't think i had one," she looked at me with sad eyes as i looked into hers. "Don't worry, I don't need one, well...if i never get one, i'll make a name of my own," I said standing in front of her and I beat my chest twice.

"Ok, nice to meet," she was cut off by a thing thrown at her, i quickly deflected the thron object going towards her from the boy, the boy that bullies everyone. "Hey!! What are you doing with that loser kid?! She, no a fag has no last name!," he yelled towards us. "You don't have it any better," i shouted back, i glared at him and asked," hey, um jackie you alright? didn't get hurt right?" She nodded.

The guys must think that she is a new kid, they didn't see her with her parents. "Um...how old are you?," I asked the girl that was propping herself next to me,"I'm eight years old, you?' she smiled at me. "I am seven years old, so I guess, your older than me?," I said patting her shoulder. "Hey! I'm older than you, you aren't supposed to do that," she said rubbing my hair, I pouted and stuck out my lower lip and she just squeezed my face together.

"Aaw, aren't you cute," she squeezed my cheeks, I smiled at her, she's nice that was what I thought.
"Hey, you, both you and that fag," the boy said again while he walked towards us with other kids. "Oh, you mean you? Oh sorry but your not next to her," I mocked him which made him mad and he threw a toy truck at me, which hit my forehead, cutting it. I didn't flinch, I stepped down and helped Jackie,"Hey are you ok?" she asked, worried and wiped the blood off of me.

"Yeah, I am," I assured her, i walked up to the boy," what do you want?," he pushed me back and said," why the heck would I want anything to do with you?" "well, seeing that you are talking to me and umm...I don't know, picking on a girl, perhaps you are...a weakling?," I stood up, calm and brushed off the dust on my butt. "Oh, me? A weakling?! Want to test it out?! Now," he ordered the kids to attack me which they did, i wasn't beaten to a pulp, I fought back.

Jackie stood there for a while then ran, now she's safe, ok. They continued to hit me until i was on the floor, I was limp, i couldn't move. "HEYY!! YOU GUYS RIGHT THERE MOVE!," someone yelled, I couldn't see because I had hid my head in my arms, so my head wouldn't get injured. "Hey, kid we got you, it's alright now,it's ok, now," i felt the warm embrace of the stranger, I teared up and cried, like I haven't had, in four years.