Morning and The End

Amber POV

"Hey, babe, why were you drunk yesterday?" I questioned and Krys answered,"Because I heard from someone, that you don't want to come back to me and I got worried and started to drink and I drank a bit more than I should have." "Baby, you know thats never true because my heart only belongs to you and the days we've been apart I always thought of you and started hallucinating for you everyday.  

Knock knock*

Krys was starting to get up and I grabbed her hands, she fell into my arms and I whispered into her ears," I'll get the door." Door opens*   Looking out I see a note posted on the wall saying, Look up , I looked up and saw...the ba*ster that stole Krystal from me three monthes ago. I told Krystal Imma go out for a bit, I'll come back soon, I grabbed my shoes, phone, and my jacket and started sprinting after him. When I reach where I last saw him, I blacked out.

"HAHA!! I can finally have Krystal After I kill HER!! Tomas, you know how to solve this right?", someone said. I opened an eye just enough to see and I saw Krystal being carried in....she seemed as if she was knocked out, I was tied loosely so I started to untied myself because the guys attention was on Krystal. When I untied myself, I looked back over and Krystal's shirt was being ripped off. I remembered I had my phone on me, I called 911, and told them to come as fast as they can. I saw an iron pole and sneaked behind the boss? and whacked him in the head andgrabbed the knive he had in his head and I held it at his throat. I threatened his men, "I will kill him if you touch her or me! Get away! You! Untie her and bring her to me, Take all your weapons out and kick it to me!" 

He did as the guy was told i dropped the pole and grabbed the gun held it against the bosses head and told all of the men to throw away their weapons or I'll slice the bosses throat and they did as told. The guy brought Krystal next to me and I screamed,"ALL OF YOU TURN AROUND AND COUNT TO THREE HUNDRED"  as i stood with the knife on the bosses nape and stuffed the gun in my pants and carried Krystal in my left hand. When they turned around and started to count, I started to sprint with Krystal in my hands, a minute later I was on the second floor almost out the door when they started sprintin and shooting after me.

The police was here now I dropped krystal outside with my phone opened with a note, "Babe if you wake up and you don't see me, please move on from me, I will all look after to you" - your llama

To the police-Please take her away from here, I'm inside stalling, when you read this I might be dead by now. Please let her read this note when she wakes up

I ran back inside shooting the first person I see. Blood bursted I grabbed his gun continued shooting. I hide behind a wall, my leg got shot. I heard the same voice saying I will make Krystal mine I glanced over the wall and aimed for his heart and BANG* I killed him. The men roared and started to sprint at me not caring they'd die. I started limping away. Next thing I heard were more gun shots and someone saying "HERES THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE NOTE, HE'S STILL A BIT CONCIOUS!!"

KRYSTAL'S POV

Beeb beeb*

What's that sound? I opened my eyes...ow..wasn't I just with Amber? Where am I now?

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! MOM, KRYSTAL WOKE UP!!!!" I heard Jessica say running out because her voice became less audible but she was still loud. Wait...if I'm here where is Amber?! I sat up worried, my head started throbbing and i looked over to my side with Amber's phone there. I opened it and read the note. I started tearing up.

"Our baby, you scared your parents," Mom said and she looked shocked when she saw me tearing up. 

"What's wrong," Jessica Unnie asked and she looked down and saw the phone and came close to me and gave me a strong hug and said, "She's ok. She woke up an hour earlier."

"Can I go and see her?" I pleaded and my parents along with my sis nodded. They helped me stand up and walk to Amber's room, where she laid there mumbling "I will not let you have her" with dead eyes. I went up and hugged her and I broke down, when I saw all the bandage on her. "She doesn't respond to our voices," Jessica stated while looking down on the floor. 

"Amber..., Its me, your princess won't you look at me and answer me?" I asked, she didn't stir. For the next weeks, she was like that, not moving not answering to my voice. 

Weeks later*

Amber awoke from that state*

It's the third week like this, where Amber's eyes look dead,but she isn't. I opened the door and Amber's not in her bed, I started to panick, and I read the note that was on her bed.

Note: Babe come to the roof, I wanna tell you something. 

I ran to the, roof and pushed the door with all my might and when I saw Amber, I ran into her hug.

Amber's POV

I heard the door open and his the wall, I looked back It was my baby princess. She ran into my embrace when I opened my arms for her. 

"Are you glad I'm awake now?", I asked Krys. "Yeah, I'm really glad that you're no longer in the coma state," my princess said in between sobs. "Look, babe, I wanna tell you something," I said while I used my index finger and thumb to lead her face up to mine. "I love you and you love me.....will..will..will you marry me?" I asked and I pulled out the ring that I was gonna give to her weeks ago, but couldn't. 

"Yes! Of course I WILL", she said with a dumbfounded face. I hugged her

Wedding day*

"Will, you, Krystal Jung, marry Amber Liu and forever love her, till the day you both die of old age?" the Old Priest asked. "Yes, I will," I heard my baby say with a bright smile on her face. The Priest Asked me,"Will, you, Amber Liu, marry Krystal Jung and forever love her, till the day you both die of old age?" " Yes, I will" I said giving Krystal my dorky smile.

"You may exchange rings and kisses," the Priest said and after Krys and I exchanged rings I kissed Krystal and the people cheered and I carried her out of the church in bridal style. 

Did you enjoy? Because I did when I was writing this!

                                           -Author