Never home

Sigh They aren't here again, but they promised me.

Ring* ring*

"Hello?"

"Hello! My daughter I'm so sorry that we couldn't be home again, your mother and I are deeply sorry, we'll be home at the usual time, alright? Sorry,got to hang up now, talk to you later!," dad said and cutting I was gonna say.

"Ok..."I said to the already dead phone line, maybe I'll just go to Amber's house. Since no ones home to take care of me.

Amber and I have been dating for almost a year now, since she came here from Washington, I confessed to her, she hesitated, but it turns out she was scared but we're together now. I love her and she loves me.I love the moments I spend with her, they're the only happy memories I have, since my parents have no time for me, it's always work, work, work, and some more work. I just wish that they'd love me more and spend more time with me. Well, I'm still glad that love Amber and I love Amber.

I set my bags down grab my board and skated to her house that was to blocks away from my own, she lived in her own apartment since she moved from Washington to LA. Plugged music into my ears because I didn't want to listen to anything except the melody of my favorite band, Fx. I rode down all the way to the post card office which Marcos the first half of my journey to Am's house, the sun was setting and it was beautiful I wished that Am could see this with me right now, but she's isn't here with me at this moment. I don't want to go home today, good thing I brought a Change of clothes. I skated pass the green patch of trees and when I went past the park someone chased after me, I unplugged my ears and looked back, it was Amber(smile).

"What are you doing here? Isn't this place like two blocks away from your place?," Amber asked as she came closer on her regular cruising board.

"Yeah, I am supposed to be at home and this place is actually two blocks away from my house. It's the usual again, but if you don't want me to be here, I ride home," I said dejected, I stopped and popped my board up and stood in the place I was standing in, sigh, I shouldn't have thought she would let me over, I'm sad but not mad, I didn't tell her earlier and stuff.

"No it's alright, I want you to be here in fact I was thinking of you when you weren't here next to me," she said, noticing that I was a bit hurt, she walked over, dropped her board and gave me a firm but gentle hug and of course, I hugged her back. I love her smell, it was not a strong scent but I loved it, I closed in and her heart beat was quickening, haha, so cute, she's getting nervous.

"So can I stay over?," I asked giving her a pout, I saw her eye flicker, maybe she's feeling it?

".....y..yea, you can stay," she stuttered and blushed, maybe she's thinking of...ill leave that thought to your imagination(giggle).

"Then let's go now! If possible lets come back,"I suggested but she just grabbed my arm and lead me to her house. When we reached her house, I tried to place my shoes down but she pushed me to the wall with a slight force, it didn't hurt just surprised me and what surprised me more was that her eyes went wild and locked eye contact with me. I felt chills going down my back, my heart was beating faster than I can feel, I started to blush. She inched closer every second that had past, I could feel her breathe now, she pulled in closer until there was no space in between her lips and mine. She let go after a few seconds, she looked really embarrassed, she gazed into my eyes, asking for permission for more. I grabbed her hair above her nape and gave her a deep passionate kiss that we only let go to get some air. She picked me up and I showed no resistance, she plopped me down on her bed and crept up to me. I giggled and she giggled too and whispered in my ears, "I love you, so may I?" 

When she said I love you, so may I? She was staring at my eyes which made me go hot and excited for her, I nodded. She smiled, gave me a rough long kiss, I returned the intensity, which made her hot because she took off her shirt. (OMG I'M DIEING HERE JUST TRYING TO IMAGINE THAT!! PLEASE COME TO MY FUNERAL AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED) She had abs, not tiny abs, BUT BIG SEXY ABS. Looking at them made me feel hotter, she put her hands inside my shirt, while continuing to kiss me. She took my bra..............

(GUYS I GIVE UP!!! JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I'M STILL PRETTY YOUNG SO THINKING OF THIS SORT OF MADE ME BLUSH. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT IN WHAT HAPPENED NEXT)

Amber's POV

Umm~, I opened my eyes slowly wondering what the light was coming from, it was morning. I looked straight forward, Omg my hand is on her hips......why does it feel like skin?, Looks down* Blushes*, I did "it" with her last night. I buried my blushing face onto the nape of my beautiful princess. I looked at my clock and it was...two... I was shocked and looked at her and closed my eyes because my eyes were and still is unconsciously scanning her body, it looked so beautiful. I shook her, so she'd wake up but she didn't and I whispered in a low husky voice, a voice that I found out that I had and Krystal loved it,"Hey, babe, wake up, if you don't wake up I'll end up assaulting you," I said grinning. She stirred, I saw her face turn red, but she didn't move, she was laying there, waiting for me... SO CUTE, I thought. I kissed her and she opened her eyes, and said," Come on, I've been waiting and it's a Saturday," she grabbed me and pushed me down.   

Guys, Imma end this here,if you want a continuation to this chapter then please comment or vote or you can do both. Later - author