Ch.1 The Start

I woke up my alarm from my phone went off and it was 6:10a.m in the morning.

I yawned, got up from my bed to closet pulled me out pair of ripped blue jeans pants; a purple 1D shirt; and gray boots to wear.

Dad bust down. "NENA, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BREAKSFAST!!!" Dad yelled out for me.  I put on my makeup and grabbed my book bag and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"NOW, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU DOING UP THERE?!?!" Dad said. "Getting dressed for the 1st day of school." I said. Dad rolled his eyes at me. I grabbed my plate, ate out the door.

I walked to the bus stop, sat on the bench and waited on the bus to come.

"Hey, I'm Sam." Sam said and shook my hands. "Hey, I'm Nena." I said. "I liked your book bag." Sam complimented.

"Thanks." I said. The bus came by, and we got in and left to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the school, Sam was super excited to get off the bus. She grabbed my hand, took me into the school.

Sam and I saw this fucking 6 pack, sexy, hawt, guy named Dave who is in my 1st period history class. Sam and I had our mouths dropped wide open at him as he classed us by.

We walked into Mrs. Walker classroom, "Good morning students. My name is Mrs. Walker and I'm your history teacher." Mrs. Walkers said and smiles at us. She wrote stuff on the board and we copied before the bell rings.

Dave sat beside me, "Can I share the book with me please? Pretty girl." Dave said to me with a smile. I nodded my head yes at him, I pushed the book to him. He sighs, blows, fingertips taps on the desk.

The bell rings...

I got up. "Will you like to ride on my motorcycle and I'll take you home." Dave said. "Of course." I said. I get on his bike and we went to my house.

Finally...

We made it to my house. My dad open the door and was very shocked about seeing a guy at our house. We walked in my house. "Dad, this is Dave. Dave, this is my Dad." I said to them. Dad shakes Dave's hand and they smile at each other. "It's nice to meet you Dave." Dad said, I sighed and grab Dave by the hand, and took him to my room.

I grab my history book and sat on the bed with him. "Who is the 1st president of the United States Of America?" I asked. "It's Geoge Washington." Dave answered. Ok. That's correct." I said. "Who is the 16th president?" Dave asked me. "It's Abraham Lincoln."I answered.

Dave smiles at me.

Dave looks at me, "Are you single Cutiepie?" Dave asked. "Yes and why?" I said. "Would you go out with me?" Dave asked me. "Yes,  I will love to be." I said. Dave leans to me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed, Dad walked in. "Uh huh." Dad said and shuts the door on us. Dave and I laughed, "Well, baby I gotta get home. I love you and I text or call you later." Dave said rubs my chin, leans in kisses me and leaves.

I took off my clothes and got into my nightgown clothes on, got into the bed fell asleep.

Note:

Any questions???