Ch.15 Nena

I woke up and seeing a big, blue box beside me, I loomed around Dave wasn't in my room or nothing.

I open the box and it was a scrapbook of us and our adventures we explore together.

I started to cry. And, I grabbed my phone and I tried calling Dave like 10 times and he didn't answer my texts either.

I got up and went to his house. "Hi." I said. "Hi. Nena. What are you doing here." Amber said. " Is Dave at home?" I asked. "No. Gone with some friends. He'll be back soon." Amber said. "Oh okay. Thank you." I said and walked off.

I pulled out my phone and it was Dave.

To:Nena
From:Dave
Hey baby, I understand what you're talking about from last night. Something is bothering me and I'm gonna be away for a couple of days rlly to clear my head. And, when I come back I'll tell you what's RLLY going on.
~Dave

I sighed at the text message and threw my phone on my bed. I cried so hard and my dad came in and hugged me so tight.

Dad grabbed my phone and read the text message that Dave sent to me. "It's gonna be okay Nena." Dad said.

Couple weeks later...

There was a knock at the door and it was Dave, Dad answered it and let him in.

"Where's Nena at sir?" Dave asked. Dad pointed upstairs. Dave open the door, and found me fast asleep in my bed. He wiped the tear off of my face and climbed in bed with me and I hugged him so tight.

-----------------------------------------------

He starts rubbing my head so softly and I sighed and looked up. "Omg, hey baby. I've missed you so much." I said excited and kissed him.

"Look baby,  there's something I need to tell you." Dave siad worried as fuck. I looked at him. "You need your friends here tomorrow night. Can you bring them over?" Dave asked nicely. "Sure." I said. He sighed. "Olay. Good." Dave said kissed me, holds me close to him as I let out my crying for him.

Dad walked in and walked back out vagina like every time he sees us together.

(Like why?)

Dave and I laughed once again about that what my Dad did every time lol.

Note:
Sorry about Ch.15 being so short and all.

But, make sure you read Ch.16 Truth when Dave and Nena's friends tell her the truth.

FINALLY RIGHT?!?!?!