Brandon Imagine

It was a regular day with social media while dating Brandon Rowland the hate and the love but today I was feeling self conscious about myself.
So I decided to go out for a run, after an hour run I walk back home. My mom and dad was not home so I grabbed an Apple and walked to my room ate the Apple then showered.
I changed into some sweats and one of Brandon's shirts. I went on my phone and saw I had a message from Brandon
Bold Brandon Regular you
Good morning baby hope to see you today 💟 at 9:30 it was now 10:10 so an hour ago

Good morning Brandon me too ❤ I just saw your message.
You answered me ya!
Yes I answered you babe 😂
Going over in 5 !! 😂

I just read the massage I didn't know what to answer so I just waited for him to show up. There was a knock at the door I answered it and it was Brandon. He kissed the top of my head then he looked at me eye to eye and like that he knew I was not Okay.
"Babe what's wrong?" He asked a bit worried "I'm not feeling like myself" I say as we walk into the house and sit on the couch "Is it the hate?" He asks again.
All I can do was node my head yes.
"Y/n y/l/n how dare you let the hate get to you, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you are intelligent, have a big heart tords everything and everyone I love to much to see you hurt." He says as tears fill my eyes I kiss him "I love you too." I say before he grabs my faces and kisses me again.