The first day at Horizon Academy

I was sitting in the passengers seat of my moms mini van, on the way to my brother and I's first day at horizon academy. Of course we were extremely nervous, I mean who isn't on the first day of school in a new district. My mom pulled up to the drive through thing, I always forget what those are called! "Bye mom! Love you!" I said through the open window. "Bye, have an amazing first day in middle school!" She responded. I walked up to the front doors and opened the doors so I could go to get my schedule from the cafeteria. Once I got my schedule I glanced at it to see my 1st period which turned out to be science! Yay!
I looked at my whole schedule which was awesome.
Period,time,subject,teacher name
1)science,Mrs.Fye,7:55-8:30
2)math,Mrs.Culbreath,8:33-9:45
3)gym,coach beach,9:48-10:29
4)world history,mr.Q,10:32-11:26
5)music,mr.Martinez/Mrs.crane,12:35-1:15
6)language arts,Mrs.fleenor,1:18-2:20
Hawk hour)Mrs.culbreath,12:15-12:31
Home room)mr.Q,11:26-11:35,after 4th period
Lunch)A,11:38-12:12
So my schedule seems amazing I just hope that the teachers are amazing! I'm very independent so I tried to find my 1st period by myself. I must be skilled or something because surprisingly I found it! I walked into the room and it turns out I will have to sit next to a partner so I sat down and this boy named nykeem sat next to me. I got to admit he was kinda cute but if I was really good friends with him I would of kept it at either the brother and sister level, best friends level, or just friends level. We brought it all the way up to the brother and sister level. Of course we weren't really brother and sister but we just acted like it. For example we were always there for each other and we would always tell our secrets to each other, like all the time! I wasn't one to start conversations so I let him start the conversations. And finally he did. "Hey, my name is nykeem." He started off. "Uh, Destiny, nice to meet you." I responded. "You don't have to act like that around me, I know your type." He said. "My type? What do you mean by that?" I questioned "your  type, the type of people that would act all nice and sweet but once you really get to know them they turn out to be cool and funny and cute." He responded. Did he just call me cute? I would ask myself. And on my first day? I looked at him and responded like this. "Thank you, and you are exactly right, but did you call me cute?" " yep. And I'm not afraid to admit it, your really cute for your age!" He stated "Okay thanks! Why did you pick me as a partner why didn't you pick one of your guy friends?" I questioned. "You made me sound gay. Haha." He said "Well are you?" I responded. "Do I look or sound gay?!" He answered very surprised that I said that. "I don't know you could be hiding the truth, but you don't look or sound gay...so that's good!" I responded. With that sentence I had ended the conversation. The bell rang just as I ended the convo. I walked off to second period. I looked at Mrs.Culbreath and just by the look of it I knew she wasn't going to like me!
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
I will continue with second period some other day. Don't worry it will be soon Lol.