Chapter 4 - The Huge Offer

I AM SO HORRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, IVE HAD SCHOOL AND CHEER AND I AM SO SORRY!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE READ/COMMENTED/VOTED FOR THIS FANFIC.

Ok here's chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I called a meeting for a specific reason, Michelle is a very good singer and I want her to do well with her  career.

"Louis what are you thinking about?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing... but how about we do something for Michelle's career?" I replied

"Yes!" Everyone agreed. Wow they really like her singing.

"Ok so I will call Simon and ask about making her a temporary member before she feels confident enough perform on her own" Liam said

"Let's go tell her!" Niall said before we broke from the huddle

Michelle's POV

As they had their little huddle thing I couldn't stop thinking baout my future, knowing that these boys will most likely be in it since I know about their secret. Honestly I'm just scared of what's going to happen between us, like would they let me fall in love. Wai what the fuck am I thinking about, I know who I love and that's Louis. He is just so sweet and funny and awesome and perfect and oh goodness.

The lads got out of their huddle with wide smiles plastered on their faces. I scanned each and one of them and saw the same exact smile...holy shit is this one of their vampire "we are best mates so we do everything together" type of things?

"No Michelle it is not." aww I forgot Liam can read minds.

"We have something to tell you!!!" They all said in unison.

"WE WOULD"

"LIKE YOU"

"TO TEMPORARILY"

"JOIN"

"ONE DIRECTION" 

OMG OMG WHAT I AM GOING TO DIE

Liam read my thoughts and started laughing, all the other lads were horrendously confused.

"YES I ACCEPT" I told the eager boys

With their vampire speed they all ran to me and I was prepared for impact, but instead the stopped abruptly and hugged me to death.

"Ok guys, I got to breathe" I told them

"Oops sorry love" Louis said and kissed my cheek.

I'm starting to love today.

*******************************************************

well that sucked, sorry it took me so long to write. I'm honestly on a wrier's block everytime i come to write a chapter and they all suck so i am sorry.

i'll write as soon as i can

fan/commentread/vote

love yall

~Shelli