chapter 8-Her

"What up?" I asked
"Here's the thing, whenever we go on tour our living arrangements are odd so well just tell you now since we start touring in a week:
We all kinda have to live in the same space since we didn't know that you were gonna come on tour with us. And luckily we have 6 beds which work so we can figure out the sleeping arrangement later, although I assume you want to sleep near Louis. Also, sometimes we can't sleep so we eat or play video games, so if we get too loud just tell us the shut up haha. Oh and life on the road is a bit challenging and it takes a bit adjusting but you can handle it. Our stylist will be your stylist and we have already told her so she's picking out your wardrobe for tour right now. We also need to tell you this...since our opening act is 5 Seconds of Summer that means we are always with them so you will meet those lads. They too are also vampires and they know that you know so it's ok they are nice and funny and chill so no worries. ok?"
"yeah ok"
"Now can we get food?" Niall asks.
"Oh Niall course buddy" Zayn says.

We drive to Nandos and to be honest I have never eaten there so yay new experience!

The boys told me I don't need to order anything since the portions are huge so I don't, I order a Sweet Tea.

"So Michelle, are you excited for tour?" Lou asks
"of course, I mean this is a huge opportunity for my career and it means so much to me that my favorite band is helping me achieve it so thank you guys" I say smiling.
"It's a not a problem when a girl with as much talent as you cannot be just dropped" Harry says and all the boys agree
"Aww thank you guys" I say as I blush
"Ok everyone I have your drinks. Coke for you, rootbeer for you, water for you, lemonade for you, coke for you, sprite for you, and for you a tea" the waitress says.
Soon enough a feel a wet coldness on my head and my clothes, and when I look up I see the girl that has been bullying me ever since I was little. The one who has been scaring the daylights out of me by calling me so many names...it's- its Rebecca Burns.
••••••••••
hey guys I know this is short but I totally forgot what I was gonna say after the cliff hanger and I'm sorry

I'm also sorry for not updating in a month. and I'm sorry for this sucky chapter.

but please vote read and comment I have 2k reads which is fab

~chelle