Chapter 6-I Don't Like Being Nervous

"Louis, I'm scared."

"There is nothing to be scared of Michelle, you will be amazing the guys will love you...almost as much as I do"

Louis said the last part quite quickly and with an almost inaudible volume.

"Louis I-" I started.

"GUYS COME ON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Liam yelled.

As Louis and I rushed down stairs all the boys were out and ready to leave.

"Whoa what happened to make you guys so late?" Harry asked with a smirk.

With that remark he earned a hit in the back of the head by me.

"I was just telling him about how I feel about doing this ya doof, I'm just nervous alright?" I said quietly.

"AWW MICHELLE YOU WILL DO AMAZING" Niall decided to yell. I don't even know why...oh Nialler.

"Well thank you but shouldn't we be going now?" I asked.

"Oh yes" Liam said with a chuckle.

"Michelle can I talk to you really quickly though?" Zayn asked.

Whoa that's new.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

We stayed in the house as the rest of the boys went into the car.

"So I'm going to be very straight forward. Louis likes you- no he doesn't just like you, he LOVES you. That's all I'm going to say now." Zayn said. I knew this though.

"Thank you for the intel but I kinda inferred that as we umm almost kissed?" I finished unsure with a questioning tone, I don't know why. Maybe I'm nervous again.

"Hmm" Zayn voiced smirking as he walked to the car.

By the time we were both in the car the engine started to run. And with it the radio.

While in the car we were singing and dancing in our seats...terribly of course.

"HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY" I scream-sang along with the radio directed to Louis.

"SO HERES MY NUMBER" Louis scream-sang back.

"CALL ME MAYBE" we both yelled and it was funny to me so I died laughing. Louis understood, I don't think the others did as they just kinda looked at me like I'm this wild animal...

"Hey easy with the stares guys" I said as we were pulling up to the parking lot of the studio.

I breathed deeply and exhaled. 'You can do this Michelle. You got it.' I mentally told myself.

As we walked up to the entrance I felt a hand on the small of my back and turned to see Louis giving me a sly smile, possibly for comfort? I don't really know. I'm just super nervous.

Louis leaned in a whispered in my ear,

"Michelle don't be so nervous they will love you. Just do what you do and sing"

"Thank you for everything lou" I said with a smile which he returned.

As I continued forward, I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Hello Ms. Allsup, I'm Simon Cowell and these boys have talked extravagantly about you and your singing voice, but I for one would love to hear you sing as these boys got me excited about this little 'harmony' session." he finished with a chuckle.

"Well I hope they said all good things as I am extremely nervous at the moment" I stated.

"There's nothing to fear, let's go to the studio" Simon beckoned us to follow.

Now I'm even more nervous.