Part 4.

"Ladies, gentleman, this is the most toughest and critical mission we've ever tried to accomplish since 1680."

"Today, we face one of the topmost and deadliest gangs in the history of the world. Agent Heather and her team will secure the premises, while we evacuate the civilians. Meanwhile, Agent Amanda, our most trusted Agent, along with her team will face the gang and it's members."

" It is our duty to terminate this particular gang in order to terminate the others. If this mission is accomplished, we make history."

"Agent Amanda, all yours." He said, turning to me.

My hands trembled and my tongue had a bitter taste. I rubbed my palms together and stood up, walked towards Chief Martin who squeezed my cold hand in his.

I took a deep breath and began.

"Cyrus Nickerson, born in 1970, the leader of Scorpia, one of the deadliest gangs in the world. He began selling drugs at the age of 12. The scar on his face is the result of an accident, well, it was more of a hot pursuit. He was arrested-"

I paused for a moment, took a sip of some chilled water and then continued.

"He was arrested for the molestation of two young girls in a café, in broad daylight. His parents were both drug addicts, sister works as a maid in Blue Hills Resort."