Part 1.

"Paris is the most romantic place I've ever been to." I exclaimed.

It was the fifth day of our stay, here in France, but I still haven't gotten used to the splendour and beauty of this place.

"Well baby girl, there's so much more for us to see. This is just the beginning!" said William.

"Would you like to join me for dinner Madame?" said William, adding a French accent to his voice.

"Oui." I replied with a kiss.

We walked to the restaurant, a few blocks away from the hotel.

The road was lit with tiny sparkly lights and lanterns.

"You look gorgeous today." said William as we walked hand in hand.

"Thank you." I replied.

We entered the restraunt that we had been dining at, since the time we arrived here. They served the finest dishes and their desserts were delightful.

William pulled my chair out and helped me in. Our table was near a peach stained glass window. The restaurant had crystal chandeliers and pale pink napkins with a white bow.

We ordered a few of our favourites and some desserts. The restaurant was usually packed this time of day,  surprisingly today it wasn't. But it didn't really matter.

"Nice boots." I said to the waitress who served us our food.

Thank you Madame." She replied with a slight smile.

There was something really weird about her though, her boots probably.

Knee-length, black boots with an intricate gold pattern. It didn't go well with her waitress outfit which was pale pink with a white apron. Was that it? The thing that was bugging me from the moment we entered the restaurant? Also, she had this tattoo on her leg.

She wasn't the same waitress who served us the night before, that bugged me the most.

"Hey, umm... where's Louisa?" I asked with a doubt.

"She's on leave." She replied quickly.

"Oh. But why are you wearing her outfit?" I asked noticing the badge on her apron which read 'Louisa'.

Suddenly, the waiter serving the table in front on us tripped and dropped his tray on the table. After apologising atleast a hundred times, he picked up the tray and held it vertically.

From the reflection....I could see a knife being pulled out!... From a pale pink and white apron!

She pulled it out and shoved it in my direction. I pulled my chair back, trying to dodge the knife which had almost touched my neck.

Taking the chair in my hand, I blocked the knife and threw it away from us.

I caught her forearm and twisted it, kicked her in the stomach and and held her hands behind her back.

I pulled out the taser from it's case attached to a belt round my thigh and gave her three shots with it.

She fell to the ground, unconscious by now. I took out my cellphone from my purse and called the department to take her away.