Part 7.

"I'm gonna go to Triple S Prison, find out what happened." I said.

"I'm coming with you." William said.

"You're not gonna like it, Will. I think it's best if you stay here."

He obviously refused, giving me the I don't care look.

"Oh, Amanda, I have a surprise for you." said Victor, gesturing me to follow him.

We walked towards the garage that produced bulletproof vehicles and other mechanics.

At the press of a button, the door pulled open.

In front of us, lay the latest model of the Bugatti Veyron, bulletproof body, plush seats and a specially designed engine.

"Swweeet!" William exclaimed, looking at the car

looking at the car.

"Thanks Victor." I said, as he threw me the keys.

-

We drove for 30 minutes before we could reach the Prison.

The building was huge, but not bigger than the HQ.

We entered through the metal gate, swiped in my ID, and paced towards the cell that held Cyrus Nickerson.

The prison cells in Triple S differs from other prisons.

Instead of iron rods, the cell has bulletproof and unbreakable material that prevents prisoners from escaping.

The cell can be opened and closed by the fingerprints of those officers that have access to confidential documents in Triple S.

In case an officer is not available, a special access card opens the cell, once swiped.

-

"What happened in here?" I asked the officers that were present in the cell.

"Ma'am, Cyrus Nickerson got away." An officer said timidly.

"I know that, atleast now. But how, and when, and why wasn't I told earlier?" I asked, starting to get a bit annoyed at him.

"I'm sorry ma'am, Chief Martin instructed us to not let any civilians know of this."

"Civilians! I'm a freakin' Triple S Agent, have been for 5 years." I yelled, impatiently, sticking my ID out in front of him.

The fact that Cyrus Nickerson was out of his cell was really starting to give me the nerves. I was beginning to get mad at every officer in Triple S.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but Agent Victor told us you quit."

"Oh, I forgot about that." I said, feeling embarrassed.

Suddenly, I decided to cool down.

"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly.

"It's alright ma'am. Uhh- about Cyrus' breaking away, There was no damage done to the cell, nor any struggle to escape." He said, looking around in the cell.

"So, how did he escape?" I asked, biting my lip.

"He must've gotten access to the SAC." He said slowly, making slight eye contact with me.

"But that's impossible!" I gasped.

"Only Triple S officers have access to SAC." I said, thinking, hoping it wouldn't turn out to be the way William had suspected.

"There's probably a mole in the agency." He said, making me choke.