Living on the surface

I stood behind Asriel as he slowly started to turn into petals, I ran up and hugged him, desperately trying to keep his body together but his arms were already gone and his torso along with the rest was turning into petals and falling on the flower bed. "Thanks for being here for me even at the end," Asriel said as he disappeared completely, out of the petals came to Flowey "Howdy, guess who's back," he said in a mocking tone, I could feel myself begin to cry, how can I not? I has managed to save everyone but the one person who deserved it the most, the one I wanted to save the most I could not. Maybe there is a way to save him. I brought up the RESET button and pressed it. "Well... guess I'll try again"

I woke up on a bed of flowers and saw flowey right in front of my face "Why did you reset? And why did you not head to the surface first? If you had of done that you could have done a full reset and even I would not have remembered you, so why didn't you?" His face became more demonic with sharp teeth and larger eyes "Or is it you actually think you can save me, is that it, you IDIOT". I just looked at him and then I stood up never breaking eye contact and proceeded to walk past him. That made Flowey angry "Why are you not talking? LOOK AT ME WHEN I TAKL TO YOU, YOU IDIOT, SAY SOMETHING". I decided to ignore him and continue walking, there is one thing I must do before I can leave, I must save Asriel.

Frisk was filled with determination.

I repeated everything I did with Toriel the first time and knowing what to do made things go faster. I wanted to get to Asriel again as fast as possible so I will not mess around and only did what is needed. I went through Snowdin, Warterfall, Hotland and the Core with little trouble, everyone doing the same thing makes it easy to predict what they do but when I got to Sans things were slightly different. Sans finished what he was saying and I continued my journey "was something different about him? Didn't his eyes disappear for a second? No that happened when I killed everyone, so it probably only happens when he is angry, I hope. No, it was probably my imagination and I have more important things to think about". Everything from Asgore to God of Hyperdeath to Asriel turning into a kid again and waking up surrounded by my friends was the same but this time, when I got to Asriel he seemed different.

He looked at me eyes full of sorrow "why are you here again? Why did you take away their happy ending?" he said with a sad tone, Asriel stared at me curiously "please Frisk I need to know," "I need to talk to you," "ok," he said "listen Asriel everyone deserves a happy ending and that includes you," He hesitated for a second but then said "my happiness does not matter Frisk, you should take care of the others, I can't come back you should know that". I grabbed his shoulder and said clearly and slowly "everyone deserves a happy ending and that includes you," he looked like he was going to cry but he just looked me in the eyes and said, "thank you for trying but you should just forget about me this time ok". And with that he once again started turning into flower petals, I stayed with him until he disappeared and then pressed on RESET.

[RESET 5]

I was standing in front of Asriel and I pulled out my SOUL, holding it in my hands. "Frisk, what are you doing?" Asriel said with a worried and confused look. I pushed my SOUL towards him but he grabbed my arms and stopped me, He was surprised but he knew what would happen if my SOUL was put in him "If you do that you will die", I smiled and nodded, I don't know what would happen if my soul was absorbed by him, would I stay in his conscious forever or would I fade with time but that didn't matter, I once again tried to push my SOUL into him. After what seemed like hours but was only minutes his body started to become petals I became more aggressive and he finally took my SOUL in his hands, I stood there with a smile thinking I had of finally done it but just before he put it in his chest he rammed it into mine "Frisk if I live by you dying then I would not want to live, I'm sorry but I can't let you do that", he disappeared and I pushed RESET.