Chapter 31

Jordan
Two month later

   A few weeks ago we lost our first game this season and today we won 112 - 104. We was in the locker room celebrating.

  " yo kid you handled ya business out there man, keep it up". Nick said as he grabbed my head and talked in my ear because of how loud it was.

  " thank man I appreciate it". We did a lil hand shake and continued to celebrate.

•••••••

   After getting to the hotel room I took a shower and put on some briefs and basketball shorts. My phone started ringing and it was a Toni tryna FaceTime me.

  " yooo what's good shorty". I heard her giggle and I grinned at her.

"Hey baby". She had the phone on the bed and she was doing something.

" let me see your face, I miss you". She grabbed the phone and I smiled once I seen her face.

  " you so silly, I miss you too daddy".

  " you seen me today? I was lit like a mother fucker!". I said loudly and she laughed at me

  " yes baby I seen you, you were amazing".  I looked in the background and she was in the closet.

" what are you doing Marie?".

  " I'm folding clothes and hanging stuff up. I did a lot of cleaning since you aren't here".

  " what you trying to say woman?". She rolled her eyes.

  " you distract me, that's what I'm saying".

  " baby you know I can hire people to do that". She sighed and sat on the bed.

  " I like doing things like that baby, cooking for you, cleaning the house".

" whatever you want bae". I heard her giggle and I chuckled.

" you so damn cute".

  " word?". I started laughing and I nodded

  " yeah Marie you cute or whatever".

" no, no don't try to play me. I'm cute, point blank". She had me laughing my ass off.

  " I'm sorry baby".

" mhm, them hoes fucking with you?".

" nah baby, don't worry".

  " yeah okay, you going out tonight?". I looked at the time and nodded

" yeah, I ain't staying long though".

" great". She said and I chuckled. I looked down at the phone and I was on pause.

  " take me off pause pussy". I heard her smack her teeth.

" yooo you wilding b".

  " you a comedian today huh Marie?".

" I guess so". She took me off pause and sat the phone up to where I can see her.

  " you getting dressed".

  " yes".

" ahh hell, don't come near the damn camera". She started laughing and I shook my head

" why not?".

  " you teasing a nigga, and I'm not getting hard just to end up jacking off". We started laughing and she grabbed the camera so I guess she was done.

  " I'm so tired". She said as she yawned and got under the covers.

  " you hanging up?". She shook her head with her bottom lip poked out and I chuckled.