Chapter 6: "Good" Morning (Vacation Finale)

(A/N Travis is OOC or Out of Character in this one, I didn't realize until I was done Oops...)
(Enjoy!!)

Aaron's POV

Screech!

Sitting alone once again, I was surprised to see the little potato I had just saved sit next to me.

What's she playing at.

There were no other seats.

She looked like a very harassed black bunny, and I saw her gaze go to the window I'd just broken.

Is she scared of me?

The professor started talking about werewolf stuff but she didn't seem to be paying attention. Then I saw a grimace and her hand move to her arm.

Huh?

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, my voice cracking from lack of use.

She jumped at my voice then nodded, avoiding my eyes.

She IS scared of me.

She looked away, but I saw her flinch and a small drop of blood before she covered it up again.

She must've noticed my sudden worried expression because I heard her say, in a light whisper.

"I didn't get scratched, it's a glass shard."

That was slightly better then what I had originally thought, but it was still my fault.

"Oh, give me a sec, I can fix that."

I fumbled with my book bag until I finally found a little package of plasters.

"Can I see your arm?" I asked, I had a feeling I was pushing my luck.

She did a double take at my question, and shook her head.

Yup.

"Here." I said, ripping open the box and shaking the translucent pouch onto her palm.

"Oh, Thank-"

"Miss. Aphmau!! Mr. Aaron!!!, your both already in detention for breaking my window with Mr. Balto. Do you want to be in more trouble!?

Of course I do, that's why I keep getting into fights!!

"No, Professor, he was helping me with something."

Bringgggggg!

"Holy-"

The alarm woke me with a start, along with the entire house.

The room smelled of smoke and sirens wailed in my ears.

Aphmau!

I bolted up the stairs to her and Katelyn's(Ivy has spelled a thing correctly!) room, coughing the way up there.