Eight - Unfriendly Toys

When John and Serge were pushed down into the toy box, the pain from their bodies were excruciating.

"Uggh..." He groaned. "Where are we now?"

"It seems dark in here. I think we are in the deepest part of the box itself."

"Wait, let's take this something gleaming." Serge took the Pink Key and gave it to John.

As Serge glanced around the room, it was filled with sinister, various blue dolls and mannequin heads. "Be ready, John. I'm sure that this place looks suspiciously haunted." Serge armed his revolver. As they were trying to leave the room, the place became darker and the bells toiled as the odd toys came to life and after them. "We have to find the exit in this hell," Serge said.

"RUN!!!"

Serge fired a random number of shots from the toys. As John ran to the stairs, Serge ran out of ammo. He tossed the gun to its random target and they ran to the stairs, escaping from the madness they were in. They entered another hallway that led to another room.

"Do you know where this leads?"

As they continued, they finally went to the entrance. Upon entering, they entered a room that was Mary's. The door was blocked by an overgrowth of vines. "Do you have the lighter?" Realizing that his lighter was missing, John went out of his mind.

"Where's the lighter?!"

"I don't know. It was in my pocket before."

"Geez... I'm going to use my pocket knife instead."

Serge took his pocket knife and sliced the vines off the door. As they entered the room, they saw Marie, lying down unconscious on the floor.

"Marie... wake up..." He tried to wake up with her, but the petals of her rose were completely wilted.

"Her rose..."

The door made a loud bang for three times. Taking his shotgun behind, he eventually armed. Mary entered the room, in insanity.

"You..."

"Mary?" John said.

"Don't you dare call me!!"

"John, leave with Marie! I'm going to take care of this." He cocked his shotgun.

"Leave now!" She screamed.

"Now!!!"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" As she shouted, red cracks were created on the floor. She then armed her palette knives.

Mary moved a little bit slower towards them. "Stop right where you are, lady," John fired his first shot to her head. The bullet damaged her head, but she was unaffected. "Damn. It didn't work out! John, run now!"

"I can't. She would attack us!"

"RUN, NOW!!" He continued firing several shots to her.

Then, after rapid shots were made, Mary was damaged a little bit. "Useless." Then, she transformed into a giant spider with four sets of legs. "Uh-oh." John cracked his shotgun. "Leave now! I will hold this." As ordered, John carried Marie and slid past through Mary. He kicked the door and ran as fast as he could, exiting from the weird Toy Box. He ran to the center of the hall.

The door was destroyed and Mary was still alive.

"Huh?! Shit."

"Hahahaha... You are too useless, John."

John took his firecracker from his pocket and lit it up. "Taste this, ugly motherfucker!" He inserted the firecracker into Mary. Then, 5 seconds later, the firecracker exploded and Mary was charred into ashes. After the intense fight, John put her rose and she woke up.

"Are you okay, Marie?" He happily asked her.

"What happened? Where's officer Hatfield?"

"He was dead."

"Dead?"

"Yeah. We have to get out of this place."

John opened the door with the Pink Key and it led to a stairway to the entrance of the dark gallery...