What are you?

I pretty much kept my distance from Megan after that. I didnt do anything with her. My dad was always trying to get me to play with her. I refused to even get close enough to touch her. Everything about her creeped me out. She gave me looks when our dad was around. When he wasnt, she would flash from her play pen to in my lap smiling up at me. There was no way to escape her. It was like she could teleport anywhere she could imagine.

I had dreams at night. More like nightmares actually. They were flashbacks of my mom in the hospital the night of the car accident. Megan had to have been evil to survive that. Every morning after one of those dreams i would revise a plan to see if her heart was beating but i would always chicken out. One day, i got the guts up to do it.

I told my dad i wanted to give her a bath. I explained to him that i know what to do because i had watched him. I asked him to let me do it alone because i was a big girl, i mean i was 10 come on! So he handed her to me after the water was ready and walked away.

She was 9 months now and she could sit up on her own. I stared at her playing in the water like a normal baby. "Dont act so innocent, now come here i want to check something," i said to her. Everytime i reached for her she disappeared from one end of the tub and showed up on the other. "I'm not playing games with you. Ya little brat come here," i shouted, getting angry. I reached for her again and she didnt move but this time when she looked up at me her eyes were glowing neon green. I had her in my arms now. She looks into my eyes and plainly says, "Let me down now, or i will kill you." So i drop her onto the floor.

She stares up at me, "You little bit-" my dad comes storming through the door and Megan's impolite word turns into tears and screaming. "Whats wrong with you, what have you done," my dad yells as he's picking up Megan. "Uh, she slipped," i reply. "Thats it, your not giving her a bath anymore," he says. I wrinkle my nose, "good i dont wanna touch that thing again anyways." "HAILY FAITH," he screams and i just keep on walking.

Nothing about Megan was normal. When she was mad her eyes started glowing. She should be just learning to say da-da but she talks in fluent english. When my dad wasnt around, she teleported anywhere her little heart desired. She would always flash back into her playpen and tell me all about her day like i actually cared. I used to try to drown her out with the tv, but it seems like she can talk to me lately, without actually talking. "Now i can never escape," i think and Megan just starts laughing. "What are you," i ask. "You wouldnt believe me if i told you," she said.